Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva vs. Sara Errani Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Centrul National de Tenis
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Court Surface: Clay
|Sara Errani (-185)||Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva (+145)|
Sara Errani (No. 115) will meet Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva (No. 206) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023 on Tuesday, September 12.
Jimenez Kasintseva vs. Errani Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Jimenez Kasintseva and Errani have played each other.
Jimenez Kasintseva Stats
- Jimenez Kasintseva, over the past 12 months, has played 14 matches across all court types, and 20.8 games per match.
- In her two matches on a clay surface over the past year, Jimenez Kasintseva has averaged 31.0 games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Jimenez Kasintseva has won 62.1% of her games on serve, and 33.1% on return.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Jimenez Kasintseva has claimed 61.3% of her service games and 25.8% of her return games.
Jimenez Kasintseva Recent Performances
- Jimenez Kasintseva was eliminated in the qualification round 1 of her last tournament (the US Open) 3-6, 3-6 by No. 243-ranked Na-Lae Han on August 22.
- Jimenez Kasintseva averaged 18 games per match in New York in one match.
- Jimenez Kasintseva won 44.4% of her service games and 22.2% of her return games in New York.
- In her 23 matches this year, Errani has played an average of 19.3 games across all court surfaces.
- Errani has played eight matches on clay this year, and 18.8 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Errani has won 30.5% of her return games and 39.2% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Errani has won 31.3% of her games on serve, and 20.4% on return.
- Errani has converted 46.2% of her break-point opportunities overall (43 of 93).
- On clay, Errani has converted 17 of 37 break points (45.9%).
Errani Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s round of the US Open, Errani’s previous tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 0-6 by No. 159-ranked Erika Andreeva on August 22.
- Errani participated in one match in New York, and she averaged 16 games per match.
- Errani secured 12.5% of her service games (one of eight) in United States along with 37.5% of her return games (three of eight).