Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kaja Juvan vs. Margarita Gasparyan Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Kaja Juvan (-1600)||Margarita Gasparyan (+850)|
On Tuesday, Kaja Juvan (No. 244 in the world) faces Margarita Gasparyan in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Juvan vs. Gasparyan Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Juvan and Gasparyan have gone head to head.
- In her 19 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Juvan has averaged 22.1 games.
- Juvan, over the past 12 months, has played three matches on grass, and 22.0 games per match.
- Juvan has won 26.9% of her return games and 73.5% of her service games over the past year.
- On grass over the past 12 months, Juvan has been victorious in 76.5% of her service games and 40.6% of her return games.
Juvan Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Thursday, Juvan defeated No. 193-ranked Sinja Kraus, 3-6, 6-4, 6-4.
- Juvan was beaten in the qualification round 2 of her most recent tournament (French Open) 6-1, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 108-ranked Taylor Townsend on May 24.
- In Paris, Juvan’s two matches had 23 games on average.
- Juvan won 78.3% of her service games and 30.4% of her return games in Paris.
- Gasparyan has averaged 17.3 games per match in her four matches across all court types during the past year, winning 29.0% of the games.
- In two matches in the past 12 months on grass, Gasparyan has averaged 15.5 games per match and 7.8 games per set, winning 22.6% of the games.
Gasparyan Recent Performances
- Gasparyan was defeated by No. -ranked Barbora Strycova 2-6, 1-6 in the qualification round 1 of her previous tournament, Viking International Eastbourne, on June 24.
- Gasparyan participated in one match in Eastbourne, and she averaged 15 games per match.