Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kaja Juvan vs. Astra Sharma Match Information
- Tournament: The Hungarian Grand Prix
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 19
- Venue: Romai Tennis Academy
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Court Surface: Clay
|Kaja Juvan (-155)||Astra Sharma (+125)|
On Wednesday, Astra Sharma (No. 216 in the world) meets Kaja Juvan (No. 169) in the Round of 16 of the Hungarian Grand Prix.
Juvan vs. Sharma Matchup History
- Juvan and Sharma met in the Round of 16 at the Bol on June 6, 2019. Juvan won 6-1, 6-0.
- In two sets between Juvan and Sharma, Juvan has won each one.
- In 13 total games against one another, Juvan has taken 12, and Sharma one.
- Juvan and Sharma have matched up one time, averaging 13 games and two sets per match.
- Juvan, over the past 12 months, has played 21 matches across all court surfaces, and 21.7 games per match.
- Over the past year, Juvan has played two matches on clay, and 23 games per match.
- Over the past year, Juvan has won 72.5% of her service games, and she has won 29.5% of her return games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Juvan has won 78.3% of her games on serve, and 30.4% on return.
Juvan Recent Performances
- Juvan beat Kristina Kucova 7-5, 6-2 on Monday in the Round of 32.
- In the the Wimbledon, Juvan’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 3-6, 5-7 by No. 23-ranked Anastasia Potapova on July 6 in the round of 64 round.
- In her five matches in London, Juvan played an average of 20.4 games.
- In United Kingdom, Juvan won 38 of 52 service games (73.1%) and 21 of 50 return games (42%).
- Sharma has averaged 20.4 games per match in her 14 matches across all court types during the past 12 months, winning 51.7% of the games.
- Sharma is 55-for-89 in service games (61.8%) and 26-for-91 in return games (28.6%) including all surfaces.
Sharma Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Sharma won 6-3, 6-3 against Kamilla Rakhimova on Monday.
- Sharma lost to No. 132-ranked Tamara Zidansek 2-6, 3-6 in the round of 32 of her last tournament, the Thailand Open, on January 30.
- Sharma participated in three matches in Hua Hin, and she averaged 17.7 games per match.
- Sharma’s service-game winning percentage was 37.5% in Thailand, and she won 22.2% of her games on her opponent’s serve.