Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kaja Juvan vs. Yue Yuan Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, October 10
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Kaja Juvan (-125)||Yue Yuan (+100)|
On Tuesday, Kaja Juvan (No. 99 in the world) faces Yue Yuan (No. 128) in the Round of 16 of the Hana Bank Korea Open.
Juvan vs. Yuan Matchup History
- Juvan has not squared off against Yuan in the past five years.
- Juvan is averaging 21.8 games per match through her 32 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 53.4% game winning percentage.
- Juvan has played 17 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 22.6 games per match and 9.4 games per set while winning 50.1% of games.
- Juvan has a service game winning percentage of 71.8% on all surfaces (155-for-216 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 33.5% (73-for-218 in return games).
- Juvan has 69 wins in 96 service games while playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 71.9%), and 30 wins in 101 return games (29.7%).
- Juvan ranks 286th in break point winning percentage (43.2%) after going 70-for-162 on break points this year.
- On hard courts this year, Juvan is 27-for-55 on break points (49.1%) to rank 275th.
Juvan Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Juvan was victorious 6-4, 6-4 versus Katie Boulter on Monday.
- In her most recent tournament (the US Open), Juvan was beaten by Iga Swiatek 0-6, 1-6 on September 1, in the round of 32.
- Juvan played an average of 24 games in her six matches in New York.
- Juvan won 71.8% of her service games and 34.2% of her return games in New York.
- Yuan has played 24.5 games per match in her 21 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Yuan has played 14 matches on hard courts this year, and 25.1 games per match.
- Yuan has won 39.3% of her return games this year, and 64.5% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Yuan has won 62.8% of her service games and 39.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Yuan has converted 47.2% of her break-point chances (83 of 176).
- Including hard courts only, Yuan has converted 51.5% of her break-point chances (52 of 101).
Yuan Recent Performances
- Yuan is coming off a 6-1, 6-2 win over No. 165-ranked Arianne Hartono in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- In the round of 32s round of the China Open, Yuan’s last tournament, she was beaten 6-2, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 36-ranked Jasmine Paolini on October 2.
- In Yuan’s two matches in Beijing, there was an average of 26.5 games per match.
- In China, Yuan captured 16 of 26 service games (61.5%) and 12 of 27 return games (44.4%).