Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daria Kasatkina vs. Caroline Dolehide Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Daria Kasatkina (-750)||Caroline Dolehide (+500)|
Caroline Dolehide (No. 100) will take on Daria Kasatkina (No. 10) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Monday, July 3.
Kasatkina vs. Dolehide Matchup History
- Kasatkina has not faced Dolehide in the past five years.
- In her 28 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Kasatkina is averaging 20.3 games per match and winning 52.0% of those games.
- Kasatkina is 163-for-282 in service games (a winning percentage of 57.8%) and 132-for-285 in return games (46.3%) on all surfaces.
- Kasatkina’s 47.2% break point winning percentage (127-for-269) is 97th this year.
Kasatkina Recent Performances
- Kasatkina was eliminated by Elina Svitolina (4-6, 6-7) on June 4 in the round of 16 of her last tournament, French Open.
- In Paris, Kasatkina’s four matches had 18.5 games on average.
- Kasatkina’s service-game winning percentage in France was 62.2%, and she won 62.2% on her opponent’s serve.
- In the past year Dolehide has played 27 matches (including all court types), winning 50.0% of the games. She has averaged 22.1 games per match and 9.8 games per set.
- Dolehide has averaged 29.5 games per match and 11.8 games per set in two matches on grass in the past 12 months.
- Dolehide is 94-for-139 in service games (67.6%) and 40-for-144 in return games (27.8%) including all surfaces.
Dolehide Recent Performances
- Dolehide was beaten by Madison Brengle (6-7, 7-5, 6-7) on June 24 in the qualification round 1s of Viking International Eastbourne (her most recent tournament).
- Dolehide participated in one match in Eastbourne, and she averaged 38 games per match.