Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daria Kasatkina vs. Varvara Gracheva Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daria Kasatkina (-450)||Varvara Gracheva (+320)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 32 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 45-ranked Varvara Gracheva against No. 13 Daria Kasatkina.
Kasatkina vs. Gracheva Matchup History
- In three head-to-head matches, Gracheva has taken down Kasatkina two times. Gracheva won the last one, 6-4, 6-4 in the Round of 32 of the BNP Paribas Open on March 13, 2023.
- Gracheva and Kasatkina have played six sets versus each other, and Gracheva has the edge, winning four of them. Kasatkina has taken two.
- Gracheva has won more versus Kasatkina in 53 total games between them, 31 (58.5%) compared to Kasatkina’s 22.
- Kasatkina and Gracheva have squared off three times, averaging 17.7 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Kasatkina is averaging 20.3 games per match in her 45 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 54.2% game winning percentage.
- Kasatkina has played 19 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 19.6 games per match and 9.3 games per set while winning 49.6% of games.
- Kasatkina has a 60.4% service game winning percentage and a 48.0% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (276 service games won out of 457, and 220 return games won out of 458).
- While playing on hard courts, Kasatkina has a 54.1% winning percentage in service games and a 45.2% winning percentage in return games (100 service games won out of 185, and 85 return games won out of 188).
- Kasatkina is 216-for-438 on break points (49.3%) to rank 122nd.
- On hard courts, Kasatkina has won 48.3% of break points (83 out of 172, to rank 103rd).
Kasatkina Recent Performances
- Kasatkina is coming off a 6-2, 6-1 victory over No. 55-ranked Peyton Stearns in the Round of 64 on Tuesday.
- Kasatkina was defeated by Elena Rybakina short of the final (7-5, 5-7, 6-7) on August 11 in the quarterfinals of her previous tournament, the National Bank Open.
- There were 23.5 games, on average, in Kasatkina’s four matches in Montréal.
- While playing in Canada, Kasatkina won 54.2% of her service games and 63.0% of her return games.
- In her 50 matches so far this year, Gracheva has played an average of 21.6 games across all court surfaces.
- Through 35 matches so far this year on hard courts, Gracheva has played 21.1 games per match and won 53.3% of them.
- Gracheva has won 70.2% of her service games so far this year, and 36.8% of her return games.
- Gracheva has won 70.2% of her service games on hard courts, and 40.7% of her return games.
- Gracheva has converted 49.3% of her break-point chances overall (143 of 290).
- Gracheva has converted 50.8% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (93 of 183).
Gracheva Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Gracheva won 6-4, 6-4 versus Caroline Wozniacki on Tuesday.
- Gracheva lost to No. 31-ranked Sorana Cirstea 4-6, 6-7 in the round of 64 of her previous tournament, the National Bank Open, on August 7.
- In her one match in Montréal, Gracheva averaged 23.0 games per match.
- In Canada, Gracheva claimed 10 of 12 service games (83.3%) and zero of 11 return games (0.0%).