Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daria Kasatkina vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Elite Trophy Women Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, October 28
- Venue: Hengqin Tennis Center
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Beatriz Haddad Maia (-120)||Daria Kasatkina (-105)|
In the semifinals of the WTA Elite Trophy Women Singles 2023 on Saturday, Daria Kasatkina (ranked No. 17) faces Beatriz Haddad Maia (No. 19).
Kasatkina vs. Haddad Maia Matchup History
- Kasatkina and Haddad Maia have played on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Qatar TotalEnergies Open, and Haddad Maia was the victor 6-3, 7-6.
- Haddad Maia has won two sets versus Kasatkina (100.0%), while Kasatkina has taken zero.
- Haddad Maia has won 13 games against Kasatkina (59.1%), while Kasatkina has taken nine.
- Haddad Maia and Kasatkina have played each other one time, averaging 22 games and two sets per match.
- Kasatkina has played 63 matches this year across all court types, averaging 20 games per match and winning 53.3% of those games.
- On hard courts, Kasatkina has played 37 matches (averaging 19.4 games per match and 9.1 games per set).
- Kasatkina is 372-for-626 in service games (a winning percentage of 59.4%) and 300-for-634 in return games (47.3%) on all surfaces.
- Kasatkina has gone 196-for-354 in service games when playing on hard courts (55.4% winning percentage), and 165-for-364 in return games (45.3%).
- Kasatkina’s 294 break points won on 595 total break points (49.4% winning percentage) ranks 180th this year.
- Kasatkina’s 161 break points won on 329 total break points on hard courts (48.9% winning percentage) ranks 153rd.
Kasatkina Recent Performances
- Kasatkina beat No. 23-ranked Magda Linette 6-3, 6-4 on Thursday to advance to the semifinals.
- In her last tournament (the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023), Kasatkina made a run before losing to Barbora Krejcikova in the semifinals 3-6, 0-6 on October 14.
- In her four matches in Zhengzhou, Kasatkina played an average of 13.3 games.
- While playing in China, Kasatkina won 52% of her service games and 53.6% of her return games.
Haddad Maia Stats
- Haddad Maia has played 49 matches so far this year, and 24.1 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Haddad Maia has played 28 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 26 games per match.
- So far this year, Haddad Maia has won 34.8% of her return games and 68.4% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Haddad Maia has won 67.5% of her service games and 32.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Haddad Maia has converted 195 of 439 break points (44.4%).
- Haddad Maia is 178th in break points won on hard courts, converting 111 of 255 (43.5%).
Haddad Maia Recent Performances
- Haddad Maia is coming off a 6-1, 7-6 win over No. 20-ranked Caroline Garcia in the Regular Season on Friday.
- Haddad Maia was taken down by No. 93-ranked Nao Hibino 6-7, 3-6 in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament, the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023, on October 17.
- Haddad Maia played one match in Nanchang, averaging 22 games per match.
- In China, Haddad Maia captured five of 11 service games (45.5%) and four of 11 return games (36.4%).