Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daria Kasatkina vs. Sofia Kenin Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daria Kasatkina (-235)||Sofia Kenin (+190)|
In the US Open Round of 64 on Thursday, we have a matchup of No. 101-ranked Sofia Kenin versus No. 14 Daria Kasatkina.
Kasatkina vs. Kenin Matchup History
- Kasatkina and Kenin have gone head to head once in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the SYDNEY TENNIS CLASSIC, and Kasatkina came out on top 6-4, 6-0.
- Kasatkina and Kenin have played two sets versus each other, and Kasatkina has won them all.
- In terms of games against each other, Kasatkina and Kenin have played 16, and Kasatkina has won more (12). Kenin has won four of them.
- Kenin and Kasatkina have played each other one time, averaging 16 games and two sets per match.
- Kasatkina is averaging 20.1 games per match in her 48 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 54.6% game winning percentage.
- Kasatkina averages 19.2 games per match and 9.2 games per set in 22 matches on hard courts this year, with a 50.9% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Kasatkina’s service game winning percentage is 61.1% (winning 294 of 481 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 48.0% (taking 232 of 483 return games).
- While playing on hard surfaces, Kasatkina has a 56.5% winning percentage in service games and a 45.5% winning percentage in return games (118 service games won out of 209, and 97 return games won out of 213).
- Kasatkina has won 49.0% of her break points this year (228 out of 465, which ranks 124th).
- Kasatkina’s 95 break points won on 199 total break points on hard courts (47.7% winning percentage) ranks 101st.
Kasatkina Recent Performances
- Kasatkina beat No. 42-ranked Alycia Parks 2-6, 6-4, 6-2 on Tuesday to make the Round of 64.
- Kasatkina was defeated in the round of 16 of her most recent tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 3-6, 3-6 by No. 2-ranked Aryna Sabalenka on August 17.
- In her three matches in Cincinnati, Kasatkina played an average of 16.3 games.
- Kasatkina won 75% of her service games and 48% of her return games in Cincinnati.
- Kenin has played 28 matches so far this year (winning 52.5% of games across all court surfaces), and 20.7 games per match.
- On hard courts, Kenin has played 14 matches this year, totaling 20.6 games per match while winning 52.9% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Kenin has won 72.1% of her games on serve, and 33.5% on return.
- On hard courts, Kenin has won 31.7% of her return games and 73.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Kenin has converted 89 of 228 break points (39.0%).
- On hard courts, Kenin has converted 44 of 108 break points (40.7%).
Kenin Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Kenin won 7-6, 6-4 versus Ana Bogdan on Tuesday.
- In the round of 32s of the Wimbledon (her most recent tournament), Kenin was eliminated by Elina Svitolina 6-7, 2-6 on July 7.
- In her six matches in London, Kenin played an average of 19.7 games per match.
- Kenin was victorious in 80% of her service games (48 of 60) in United Kingdom along with 41.4% of her return games (24 of 58).