Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daria Kasatkina vs. Aryna Sabalenka Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 17
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aryna Sabalenka (-205)||Daria Kasatkina (+160)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 16 on Thursday, No. 13-ranked Daria Kasatkina takes on No. 2 Aryna Sabalenka.
Kasatkina vs. Sabalenka Matchup History
- Sabalenka and Kasatkina have played five times in the past five years and Sabalenka is 3-2, including a 4-6, 7-5, 6-0 win for Kasatkina at the Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic on August 5, 2022 (their most recent meeting).
- Sabalenka has taken seven sets versus Kasatkina (63.6%), while Kasatkina has won four.
- In terms of games against each other, Sabalenka and Kasatkina have played 110, and Sabalenka has won more (59). Kasatkina has won 51 of them.
- Kasatkina and Sabalenka have averaged 22.0 games and 2.2 sets in their five matches against each other.
- Kasatkina has averaged 20.1 games per match through her 47 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 55.0% of games.
- On hard courts, Kasatkina has played 21 matches (averaging 19.2 games per match and 9.2 games per set).
- Kasatkina has compiled a service game winning percentage of 61.4% on all surfaces (290-for-472 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 48.5% (230-for-474 in return games).
- Kasatkina has 114 wins in 200 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 57%), and 95 wins in 204 return games (46.6%).
- Kasatkina has won 49.2% of her break points this year (226 out of 459, which ranks 122nd).
- Kasatkina has won 48.2% of break points on hard courts this year (93 out of 193, to rank 97th).
Kasatkina Recent Performances
- Kasatkina defeated No. 45-ranked Varvara Gracheva 6-3, 6-1 on Wednesday to make the Round of 16.
- In her last tournament, the National Bank Open, Kasatkina fell in the quarterfinals to No. 4-ranked Elena Rybakina, 7-5, 5-7, 6-7 on August 11.
- In her four matches in Montréal, Kasatkina played an average of 23.5 games.
- Kasatkina’s service-game winning percentage in Canada was 54.2%, and she won 63.0% on her opponent’s serve.
- Sabalenka has played 47 matches this year, and 20.1 games per match across all court types.
- Through 22 matches so far this year on hard courts, Sabalenka has played 19.1 games per match and won 62.1% of them.
- Sabalenka has won 81.6% of her service games so far this year, and 38.3% of her return games.
- Sabalenka has won 83.7% of her service games on hard courts, and 39.5% of her return games.
- Sabalenka is 124th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 172 of 400 (43.0%).
- Sabalenka is 109th in break points won on hard courts, converting 79 of 181 (43.6%).
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- Sabalenka beat Ann Li 7-5, 2-6, 6-4 on Wednesday in the Round of 32.
- In the round of 16s round of the National Bank Open, Sabalenka’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 6-7, 6-4, 3-6 by No. 18-ranked Liudmila Samsonova on August 11.
- Sabalenka played two matches in Montréal, and she averaged 27.0 games per match.
- Sabalenka won 81.5% of her service games and 22.2% of her return games in Montréal.