Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daria Kasatkina vs. Peyton Stearns Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daria Kasatkina (-350)||Peyton Stearns (+260)|
No. 14-ranked Daria Kasatkina will face No. 57 Peyton Stearns in the Western & Southern Open Round of 64 on Sunday, August 13.
Kasatkina vs. Stearns Matchup History
- In the sole match between Kasatkina and Stearns in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the French Open, Kasatkina won 6-0, 6-1.
- In two head-to-head sets, Kasatkina has won two, and Stearns zero.
- Kasatkina has taken 12 games versus Stearns (92.3%), while Stearns has taken one.
- Kasatkina and Stearns have averaged 13.0 games and 2.0 sets in their one match against each other.
- Kasatkina has averaged 20.3 games per match in her 45 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 54.2% of games.
- Kasatkina averages 19.6 games per match and 9.3 games per set in 19 matches on hard courts this year, with a 49.6% game winning percentage.
- Kasatkina has a 60.4% service game winning percentage and a 48.0% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (276 service games won out of 457, and 220 return games won out of 458).
- Kasatkina has gone 100-for-185 in service games when playing on hard courts (54.1% winning percentage), and 85-for-188 in return games (45.2%).
- Kasatkina’s 49.3% break point winning percentage (216-for-438) is 122nd this year.
- On hard courts, Kasatkina has won 48.3% of break points (83 out of 172, which ranks 100th).
Kasatkina Recent Performances
- Kasatkina was defeated by Elena Rybakina short of the final (7-5, 5-7, 6-7) on August 11 in the quarterfinals of her previous tournament, the National Bank Open.
- Kasatkina averaged 23.5 games per match in Montréal in four matches.
- Kasatkina won 26 of 48 service games (54.2%) in Canada along with 29 of 46 return games (63.0%).
- Stearns has played 28 matches so far this year, and 22.9 games per match across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Stearns has played 14 matches this year, totaling 22.9 games per match while winning 50.8% of games.
- Stearns has won 61.1% of her service games so far this year, and 42.5% of her return games.
- Stearns has won 36.8% of her return games on hard courts, and 60.2% of her service games.
- Stearns has converted 50.3% of her break-point chances overall (92 of 183).
- Stearns has converted 33 of 77 break points on hard courts (42.9%), and is 160th in break points won.
Stearns Recent Performances
- Stearns lost to No. 81-ranked Leylah Annie Fernandez 3-6, 2-6 in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament, the National Bank Open, on August 8.
- In her three matches in Montréal, Stearns played an average of 20.3 games per match.
- Stearns clinched 50.0% of her service games and 11.1% of her return games while playing in Canada.