Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Katarzyna Kawa vs. Martina Trevisan Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Skanes Family Hotel Monastir
- Location: Monastir, Tunisia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Martina Trevisan (-525)||Katarzyna Kawa (+360)|
In the Round of 32 of the WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023 on Monday, Katarzyna Kawa (ranked No. 220) takes on Martina Trevisan (No. 42).
Kawa vs. Trevisan Matchup History
- Kawa has not faced Trevisan in the past five years.
- Kawa has played 29.7 games per match in her three matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- Kawa, over the past year, has won 40% of her service games and 42.9% of her return games.
Kawa Recent Performances
- Kawa was eliminated by Carol Zhao (4-6, 7-5, 1-6) on May 23 in the qualification round 1 of her most recent tournament, the French Open.
- In Paris, Kawa’s one match had 29 games on average.
- Kawa’s service-game winning percentage in France was 40%, and she won 42.9% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 43 matches this year, Trevisan has played 21.2 games per match and won 49.8% of them (across all court types).
- Trevisan has played 28 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 22.1 games per match.
- Trevisan has won 38.6% of her return games so far this year, and 59.8% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Trevisan has won 60.2% of her games on serve, and 37% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Trevisan has converted 152 of 321 break points (47.4%).
- On hard courts, Trevisan has converted 95 of 188 break points (50.5%).
Trevisan Recent Performances
- In the semifinals round of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023, Trevisan’s previous tournament, she was defeated by No. 85-ranked Katerina Siniakova (4-6, 2-6) on October 14.
- Trevisan played four matches in Hong Kong, and she averaged 22 games per match.
- In Hong Kong, Trevisan clinched 30 of 45 service games (66.7%) and 19 of 43 return games (44.2%).