Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sofia Kenin vs. Magdalena Frech Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sofia Kenin (-200)||Magdalena Frech (+155)|
In the Citi Open Round of 32 on Tuesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 80-ranked Magdalena Frech versus No. 95 Sofia Kenin.
Kenin vs. Frech Matchup History
- Kenin and Frech have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Kenin is averaging 20.7 games per match through her 28 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 52.5% game winning percentage.
- Kenin has played 14 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 20.6 games per match and 9.3 games per set while winning 52.9% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Kenin’s service game winning percentage is 72.1% (winning 204 of 283 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 33.5% (earning a win in 92 of 275 return games).
- Kenin has gone 108-for-147 in service games on hard courts (73.5% winning percentage), and 45-for-142 in return games (31.7%).
- Kenin has won 39.0% of her break points this year (89 out of 228, which ranks 167th).
- Kenin has won 40.7% of break points on hard courts so far this year (44 out of 108, which ranks 129th).
Kenin Recent Performances
- Kenin was eliminated by Elina Svitolina (6-7, 2-6) on July 7 in the round of 32 of her last tournament, the Wimbledon.
- Kenin averaged 19.7 games per match in London in six matches.
- Kenin’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 80.0%, and she won 41.4% on her opponent’s serve.
- Frech has played 41 matches this year (winning 52.8% of games across all court surfaces), and 22.9 games per match.
- In her 19 matches on hard courts this year, Frech has played an average of 22.1 games.
- Frech has won 66.1% of her service games this year, and 36.7% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Frech has won 40.7% of her return games and 58.8% of her service games.
- Frech has converted 48.5% of her break-point opportunities overall (82 of 169).
- Frech has converted 32 of 68 break points on hard courts (47.1%), and is 154th in break points won.
Frech Recent Performances
- Frech defeated Clervie Ngounoue 7-6, 7-5 on Sunday to advance to the Round of 32.
- Frech lost to No. 6-ranked Ons Jabeur 3-6, 3-6 in the round of 128 of her last tournament, the Wimbledon, on July 4.
- Frech’s one match in London had an average of 18.0 game per match.
- Frech was victorious in 55.6% of her service games and 11.1% of her return games in London.