Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sofia Kenin vs. Cori Gauff Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Cori Gauff (-370)||Sofia Kenin (+280)|
Cori Gauff (No. 7) will face Sofia Kenin (No. 128) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Monday, July 3.
Kenin vs. Gauff Matchup History
- Kenin and Gauff played in the Round of 16 at the ASB Classic on January 5, 2023. Gauff won 6-4, 6-4.
- Gauff and Kenin have played two sets versus each other, and Gauff has the advantage, winning two of them. Kenin has taken zero.
- In 20 total games against one another, Gauff has taken 12, and Kenin eight.
- Gauff and Kenin have played each other one time, averaging 20 games and two sets per match.
- Kenin is averaging 20.4 games per match through her 25 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 52.4% game winning percentage.
- In four matches on grass courts this year, Kenin averages 17.8 games per match and 8.9 games per set with a 62.0% game winning percentage.
- Kenin is 178-for-249 in service games (a winning percentage of 71.5%) and 82-for-241 in return games (34%) on all surfaces.
- Kenin has an 84.6% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass courts and a 58.3% winning percentage in return games (22 of 26 in service games, and 14 of 24 in return games).
- Kenin is 138th in break point win percentage (38.3%) after going 80-for-209 on break points.
- On grass, Kenin ranks 72nd in break point winning percentage (45.2%) after going 14-for-31.
Kenin Recent Performances
- Kenin beat No. 107-ranked Taylor Townsend 6-3, 6-3 on Thursday to make the Round of 128.
- In her most recent tournament (Viking Open Nottingham), Kenin lost to Sonay Kartal 2-6, 6-7 on June 10, in the qualification.
- Kenin averaged 21 games per match in Nottingham in one match.
- Gauff has played 19.2 games per match in her 33 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Gauff has played six matches on grass this year, and 17 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Gauff has won 71.3% of her games on serve, and 37.5% on return.
- Gauff has won 76.9% of her service games on grass, and 36% of her return games.
- Gauff is 105th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 114 of 250 (45.6%).
- Gauff has converted 52.9% of her break-point chances on grass (18 of 34).
Gauff Recent Performances
- In the semifinals of Viking International Eastbourne (her previous tournament), Gauff came close to making the final but was beaten by Madison Keys 3-6, 3-6 on June 30.
- In her four matches in Eastbourne, Gauff played an average of 16.8 games per match.
- Gauff clinched 79.4% of her service games and 45.5% of her return games in Eastbourne.