Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sofia Kenin vs. Su Jeong Jang Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sofia Kenin (-1000)||Su Jeong Jang (+600)|
In the Round of 32 of the Hana Bank Korea Open on Monday, Sofia Kenin (ranked No. 31) takes on Su Jeong Jang (No. 164).
Kenin vs. Jang Matchup History
- Kenin has not squared off against Jang in the past five years.
- Kenin is averaging 21.4 games per match through her 41 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 53.1% game winning percentage.
- Kenin has played 27 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 21.8 games per match and 9.5 games per set while winning 53.6% of games.
- Kenin has compiled a service game winning percentage of 71.4% on all surfaces (307-for-430 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 35.4% (151-for-427 in return games).
- Kenin has 211 wins in 294 service games when playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 71.8%), and 104 wins in 294 return games (35.4%).
- Kenin’s 146 break points won on 347 total break points (42.1% win percentage) is 215th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Kenin has won 44.5% of break points (101 out of 227, which ranks 176th).
Kenin Recent Performances
- Kenin was eliminated by Aryna Sabalenka (1-6, 2-6) on October 1 in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament, the China Open.
- In her one match in Beijing, Kenin played an average of 15 games.
- Kenin’s service-game winning percentage in China was 42.9%, and she won 0% on her opponent’s serve.
- In her 12 matches across all court types in the past year, Jang has averaged 23.9 games per match and won 47.7% of the games.
- On hard courts Jang has played 10 matches, averaging 24.2 games per match and 10.1 games per set.
- Jang has a 57.8% winning percentage on serve and a 39.4% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- While playing on hard courts, Jang has a 57.5% winning percentage on serve and a 43.2% winning percentage on return.
Jang Recent Performances
- Jang was taken down by No. 176-ranked Mai Hontama 5-7, 6-0, 2-6 in the round of 32 of her last tournament, the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023, on September 11.
- Jang’s one match in Osaka included an average of 26 game per match.
- Jang was victorious in 61.5% of her service games and 38.5% of her return games while playing in Japan.