Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sofia Kenin vs. Veronika Kudermetova Match Information
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
|Veronika Kudermetova (-135)||Sofia Kenin (+110)|
In the Round of 32 of the San Diego Open on Tuesday, Sofia Kenin (ranked No. 93) faces Veronika Kudermetova (No. 18).
Kenin vs. Kudermetova Matchup History
- Kenin and Kudermetova have played one time in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Qatar TotalEnergies Open, and Kudermetova was victorious 6-2, 7-5.
- In two sets between Kudermetova and Kenin, Kudermetova has won each one.
- Kudermetova has won 13 games versus Kenin (65.0%), while Kenin has won seven.
- In one matchup between Kenin and Kudermetova, they have averaged 20 games and two sets per match.
- This year across all court types, Kenin has played 30 total matches with a 52.5% game winning percentage. She averages 21.0 games per match and 9.4 games per set.
- On hard courts, Kenin has played 16 matches (averaging 21.3 games per match and 9.4 games per set).
- Kenin has a service game winning percentage of 71.4% on all surfaces (220-for-308 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 34.2% (103-for-301 in return games).
- Kenin has 124 wins in 172 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 72.1%), and 56 wins in 168 return games (33.3%).
- Kenin has won 39.8% of her break points this year (99 out of 249, to rank 194th).
- On hard courts so far this year, Kenin is 54-for-129 on break points (41.9%) to rank 158th.
Kenin Recent Performances
- Kenin was defeated in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament (the US Open) 6-2, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 14-ranked Daria Kasatkina on August 31.
- Kenin averaged 25.5 games per match in New York in two matches.
- Kenin won 16 of 25 service games (64%) in United States along with 11 of 26 return games (42.3%).
- Kudermetova has played 43 matches so far this year (winning 50.9% of games across all court surfaces), and 21.1 games per match.
- Kudermetova has played 20.4 games per match in her 20 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Kudermetova has won 68.8% of her service games this year, and 33.3% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Kudermetova has won 30.0% of her return games and 67.7% of her service games.
- Kudermetova has converted 42.8% of her break-point chances overall (145 of 339).
- On hard courts, Kudermetova has converted 59 of 149 break points (39.6%).
Kudermetova Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s round of the US Open, Kudermetova’s previous tournament, she was beaten 5-7, 4-6 by No. 73-ranked Bernarda Pera on August 28.
- In Kudermetova’s one match in New York, there was an average of 22 games per match.
- Kudermetova’s service-game winning percentage was 66.7% in United States, and she captured 10% of her games on her opponent’s serve.