Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Madison Keys vs. Mirra Andreeva Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, July 10
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Madison Keys (-235)||Mirra Andreeva (+190)|
In Wimbledon Round of 16 on Monday, No. 18-ranked Madison Keys meets No. 102 Mirra Andreeva.
Keys vs. Andreeva Matchup History
- Keys has not matched up against Andreeva in the past five years.
- In her 28 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Keys is averaging 19.4 games per match and winning 57.6% of those games.
- Through eight matches on grass courts this year, Keys averages 19.1 games per match and 9.6 games per set with a 65.4% game winning percentage.
- Keys has a 73.5% service game winning percentage and a 41.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (200 service games won out of 272, and 112 return games won out of 270).
- Keys has an 86.8% winning percentage in service games on grass and a 44.2% winning percentage in return games (66 of 76 in service games, and 34 of 77 in return games).
- Keys has won 47.4% of her break points this year (108 out of 228, which ranks 109th).
- On grass this year, Keys has won 54.4% of break points (31 out of 57, to rank 32nd).
Keys Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Keys was victorious 6-4, 6-1 against Marta Kostyuk on Saturday.
- Keys won her previous tournament (Viking International Eastbourne), defeating No. 11-ranked Daria Kasatkina in the final 6-2, 7-6 on July 1.
- There were 20 games, on average, in Keys’ five matches in Eastbourne.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Keys won 83.7% of her service games and 43.1% of her return games.
- In her 17 matches across all court types in the past year, Andreeva has averaged 20.2 games per match and won 59.6% of the games.
- On grass, Andreeva has played six matches, averaging 21.2 games per match and 10.6 games per set.
- Andreeva has a 74.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (120 of 161 games) and a 45% return game winning percentage (72 of 160).
- Andreeva is 52-for-63 in service games on grass (82.5%) and 29-for-64 in return games (45.3%).
Andreeva Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Sunday, Andreeva defeated No. 23-ranked Anastasia Potapova, 6-2, 7-5.
- In the round of 32s round of French Open, Andreeva’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 7-6, 1-6, 1-6 by No. 6-ranked Cori Gauff on June 3.
- In Andreeva’s six matches in Paris, there was an average of 18.5 games per match.
- Andreeva clinched 68.9% of her service games and 60.5% of her return games in Paris.