Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Madison Keys vs. Caroline Garcia Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Elite Trophy Women Singles 2023
- Round: Regular Season
- Date: Wednesday, October 25
- Venue: Hengqin Tennis Center
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Madison Keys (-125)||Caroline Garcia (+100)|
In the Regular Season of the WTA Elite Trophy Women Singles 2023 on Wednesday, Madison Keys (ranked No. 11) takes on Caroline Garcia (No. 20).
Keys vs. Garcia Matchup History
- Keys and Garcia have played two times in the past five years, and Keys has taken every match, including the last one at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships on February 21, 2023 (7-5, 6-4).
- Keys has won four sets against Garcia (100.0%), while Garcia has won zero.
- Keys has taken 26 games against Garcia (57.8%), while Garcia has taken 19.
- Garcia and Keys have played each other two times, averaging 22.5 games and two sets per match.
- Keys is averaging 19.5 games per match through her 43 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 57.5% game winning percentage.
- In 24 matches on hard courts this year, Keys averages 18.9 games per match and 9.2 games per set with a 56.5% game winning percentage.
- Keys is 316-for-423 in service games (a winning percentage of 74.7%) and 165-for-414 in return games (39.9%) on all surfaces.
- When playing on hard courts, Keys has a 74.5% winning percentage in service games and a 37.8% winning percentage in return games (172 service games won out of 231, and 84 return games won out of 222).
- Keys’ 46.1% break point winning percentage (160-for-347) ranks 210th this year.
- Keys has won 43.5% of break points on hard courts (84 out of 193, to rank 201st).
Keys Recent Performances
- Keys remains in the tournament despite being defeated in the Regular Season, 4-6, 4-6 versus Beatriz Haddad Maia.
- Keys was defeated in the round of 32 of her previous tournament (the Abierto Guadalajara) 2-6, 6-7 by No. 49-ranked Emma Navarro on September 19.
- Keys averaged 21 games per match in Guadalajara in one match.
- Keys’ service-game winning percentage in Mexico was 45.5%, and she won 30% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 60 matches this year, Garcia has played 23.3 games per match and won 51.9% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Garcia has played 43 matches on hard courts this year, and 23.2 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Garcia has won 79.1% of her games on serve, and 24.1% on return.
- On hard courts, Garcia has won 79% of her service games and 24.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Garcia has converted 157 of 427 break points (36.8%).
- Garcia has converted 113 of 292 break points on hard courts (38.7%), and is 176th in break points won.
Garcia Recent Performances
- Garcia was taken down by No. 31-ranked Jasmine Paolini 6-3, 4-6, 5-7 in the round of 16 of her last tournament, the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023, on October 11.
- Garcia participated in one match in Zhengzhou, averaging 31 games per match.
- Garcia’s service-game winning percentage was 80% in China, and she won 18.8% of her games on her opponent’s serve.