Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Madison Keys vs. Elise Mertens Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Madison Keys (-360)||Elise Mertens (+265)|
In the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open on Sunday, Madison Keys (ranked No. 15) faces Elise Mertens (No. 29).
Keys vs. Mertens Matchup History
- In the lone match between Keys and Mertens in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Wimbledon, Keys won 7-5, 6-3.
- Keys has won two sets off Mertens, or 100.0%, compared to Mertens’ zero.
- Keys and Mertens have played 21 total games against each other, with Keys winning 13 and Mertens eight.
- In one match versus one another, Keys and Mertens have averaged 21.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Keys is averaging 18.9 games per match through her 35 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 57.0% game winning percentage.
- Keys averages 17.4 games per match and 9.3 games per set through 16 matches on hard courts this year, with a 54.8% game winning percentage.
- Keys has compiled a service game winning percentage of 73.9% on all surfaces (246-for-333 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 40.0% (132-for-330 in return games).
- Keys is 102-for-141 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 72.3%) and 51-for-138 in return games (37.0%).
- Keys is 127-for-283 on break points (44.9%) to rank 142nd.
- Keys’ 51 break points won on 129 total break points on hard courts so far this year (39.5% winning percentage) ranks 132nd.
Keys Recent Performances
- In Montréal, Keys’ two matches included 10.0 games on average.
- While playing in Canada, Keys won 90.0% of her service games and 40.0% of her return games.
- Mertens has played 33 matches so far this year, and 20.9 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Mertens has played 21 matches on hard courts this year, and 19.9 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Mertens has won 63.4% of her service games and 41.2% of her return games.
- Mertens has won 65.5% of her service games on hard courts, and 36.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Mertens has converted 47.6% of her break-point opportunities (127 of 267).
- Mertens has converted 44.5% of her break-point chances on hard courts (65 of 146).
Mertens Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of her previous tournament (the National Bank Open), Mertens was beaten 4-6, 2-6 by No. 14-ranked Daria Kasatkina on August 7.
- Mertens played one match in Montréal, averaging 18.0 games per match.
- Mertens secured 44.4% of her service games and 22.2% of her return games while playing in Canada.