Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gabriela Knutson vs. Tereza Martincova Match Information
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Tereza Martincova (-200)||Gabriela Knutson (+160)|
In the Livesport Prague Open 2021 Round of 32 on Tuesday, No. 240-ranked Gabriela Knutson faces No. 109 Tereza Martincova.
Knutson vs. Martincova Matchup History
- Knutson has not squared off against Martincova in the past five years.
- Knutson, over the past year, has played one match across all court types, and 15.0 games per match.
- On hard courts, Knutson has played one match over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 15.0 games per match while winning 20.0% of games.
Knutson Recent Performances
- Knutson defeated No. 297-ranked Naiktha Bains 6-3, 6-2 on Sunday to reach the Round of 32.
- Knutson was beaten in the qualification round 1 of her last tournament (the BNP Paribas Poland Open) 1-6, 2-6 by No. 272-ranked Joanna Garland on July 23.
- In her one match in Warsaw, Knutson played an average of 15.0 games.
- Through 32 matches so far this year, Martincova has played 22.3 games per match and won 48.9% of them (across all court types).
- On hard courts, Martincova has played 17 matches this year, totaling 20.5 games per match while winning 48.4% of games.
- Martincova has won 61.4% of her service games this year, and 28.7% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Martincova has won 58.0% of her games on serve, and 29.1% on return.
- Martincova is 237th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 48 of 125 (38.4%).
- Martincova is 177th in break points won on hard courts, converting 22 of 57 (38.6%).
Martincova Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the BNP Paribas Poland Open, Martincova’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 2-6, 2-6 by No. 109-ranked Yanina Wickmayer on July 26.
- In Martincova’s two matches in Warsaw, there was an average of 19.5 games per match.
- Martincova secured 52.6% of her service games (10 of 19) in Poland along with 35.0% of her return games (seven of 20).