Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barbora Krejcikova vs. Cristina Bucsa Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Classic Birmingham
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 20
- Venue: Edgbaston Priory Club
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Barbora Krejcikova (-330)||Cristina Bucsa (+250)|
Barbora Krejcikova (No. 12 ranking) will take on Cristina Bucsa (No. 76) in the Round of 32 of the Viking Classic Birmingham on Tuesday, June 20.
Krejcikova vs. Bucsa Matchup History
- Krejcikova and Bucsa played in the qualifying round at the Qatar TotalEnergies Open on February 28, 2021. Bucsa won 6-3, 7-5.
- Bucsa and Krejcikova have played two sets versus each other, with Bucsa winning two of them and Krejcikova taking zero.
- Bucsa and Krejcikova have played 21 total games against each other, with Bucsa taking 13 and Krejcikova eight.
- Bucsa and Krejcikova have played each other one time, averaging 21 games and two sets per match.
- Krejcikova has played 29 matches this year across all court types, averaging 20.4 games per match and winning 56.3% of those games.
- Krejcikova is 214-for-297 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 72.1%) and 120-for-296 in return games (40.5%) on all surfaces.
- Krejcikova is 117-for-222 on break points (52.7%) which ranks 101st.
Krejcikova Recent Performances
- In her last tournament, the French Open, Krejcikova went down in the round of 128 to No. 66-ranked Lesia Tsurenko, 2-6, 4-6 on May 30.
- Krejcikova averaged 18 games per match in Paris in one match.
- Krejcikova won 44.4% of her service games and 22.2% of her return games in Paris.
- Bucsa has played 26 matches this year (winning 49.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 22.8 games per match.
- In her three matches on grass this year, Bucsa has played an average of 22.3 games.
- Bucsa has won 38.5% of her return games this year, and 57.4% of her service games.
- Bucsa has won 46.2% of her service games on grass, and 25% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Bucsa has converted 44.7% of her break-point chances (71 of 159).
- On grass, Bucsa has converted three of six break points (50.0%).
Bucsa Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Sunday, Bucsa defeated No. 182-ranked Daria Saville, 6-4, 3-6, 6-1.
- Bucsa was eliminated by Donna Vekic (2-6, 6-4, 1-6) on June 12 in the round of 32s of the Viking Open Nottingham (her last tournament).
- In her one match in Nottingham, Bucsa averaged 25 games per match.
- Bucsa clinched 46.2% of her service games (six of 13) in United Kingdom along with 25% of her return games (three of 12).