Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barbora Krejcikova vs. Daria Kasatkina Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, October 14
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Barbora Krejcikova (-150)||Daria Kasatkina (+120)|
In the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 semifinals on Saturday, Barbora Krejcikova meets Daria Kasatkina.
Krejcikova vs. Kasatkina Matchup History
- Krejcikova holds a 2-1 record against Kasatkina. Their last match, in the Round of 32 at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships on February 21, 2023, was a 6-4, 4-6, 7-5 win for Krejcikova.
- In seven total sets against one another, Krejcikova has won four, and Kasatkina three.
- Krejcikova and Kasatkina have played 69 total games against each other, with Krejcikova winning 36 and Kasatkina 33.
- Kasatkina and Krejcikova have played each other three times, averaging 23 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- Krejcikova has averaged 20.3 games per match through her 44 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 54.9% of games.
- Krejcikova averages 21.3 games per match and 9.4 games per set in 29 matches on hard courts this year.
- Krejcikova is 324-for-447 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 72.5%) and 165-for-444 in return games (37.2%) on all surfaces.
- Krejcikova is 224-for-310 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 72.3%) and 115-for-308 in return games (37.3%).
- Krejcikova’s 50.9% break point win percentage (162-for-318) ranks 200th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Krejcikova is 112-for-218 on break points (51.4%) which ranks 165th.
Krejcikova Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals, Krejcikova advanced 6-3 (retired) past Lesia Tsurenko.
- Krejcikova was beaten in the round of 64 of her last tournament (the China Open) 2-6, 2-6 by No. 62-ranked Mirra Andreeva on October 1.
- In her one match in Beijing, Krejcikova played an average of 16 games.
- Krejcikova won four of eight service games (50%) in China along with zero of eight return games (0%).
- In her 60 matches this year, Kasatkina has played an average of 20 games across all court surfaces.
- Kasatkina has played 34 matches on hard courts this year, and 19.4 games per match.
- Kasatkina has won 59.8% of her service games so far this year, and 47.4% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Kasatkina has won 45.3% of her return games and 55.7% of her service games.
- Kasatkina has converted 280 of 569 break points overall (49.2%), and is 177th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Kasatkina has converted 147 of 303 break points (48.5%).
Kasatkina Recent Performances
- Kasatkina picked up a walkover win over Ons Jabeur at the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 in her most recent scheduled match.
- In the round of 32s of the China Open (her previous tournament), Kasatkina was eliminated by Xinyu Wang 4-6, 2-6 on October 3.
- In Kasatkina’s two matches in Beijing, there was an average of 24 games per match.
- Kasatkina secured 60.9% of her service games and 24% of her return games while playing in China.