Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barbora Krejcikova vs. Magda Linette Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Elite Trophy Women Singles 2023
- Round: Regular Season
- Date: Tuesday, October 24
- Venue: Hengqin Tennis Center
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Barbora Krejcikova (-450)||Magda Linette (+330)|
In the Regular Season of the WTA Elite Trophy Women Singles 2023 on Tuesday, Magda Linette (ranked No. 23) meets Barbora Krejcikova (No. 10).
Krejcikova vs. Linette Matchup History
- In the lone match between Krejcikova and Linette in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Qatar TotalEnergies Open, Krejcikova won 6-1, 6-3.
- Krejcikova has taken two sets versus Linette (100.0%), while Linette has taken zero.
- Krejcikova has taken 12 games against Linette (75.0%), while Linette has won four.
- In one matchup between Krejcikova and Linette, they have averaged 16 games and two sets per match.
- In her 48 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Krejcikova is averaging 20 games per match and winning 55.4% of those games.
- Through 33 matches on hard courts this year, Krejcikova averages 20.8 games per match and 9.4 games per set with a 55.6% game winning percentage.
- Krejcikova is 349-for-481 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 72.6%) and 183-for-479 in return games (38.2%) on all surfaces.
- Krejcikova is 249-for-344 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 72.4%) and 133-for-343 in return games (38.8%).
- Krejcikova is 180-for-357 on break points (50.4%) to rank 197th.
- Krejcikova has won 50.6% of break points on hard courts so far this year (130 out of 257, which ranks 165th).
Krejcikova Recent Performances
- Krejcikova was beaten in the final of her previous tournament (the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023) 6-2, 2-6, 4-6 by No. 24-ranked Qinwen Zheng on October 15.
- In Zhengzhou, Krejcikova’s four matches had 17.3 games on average.
- Krejcikova’s service-game winning percentage in China was 73.5%, and she won 51.4% on her opponent’s serve.
- Linette has played 46 matches this year (winning 49.7% of games across all court types), and 22.1 games per match.
- Linette has played 30 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 21.5 games per match.
- Linette has won 31.2% of her return games so far this year, and 69% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Linette has won 69.6% of her games on serve, and 33.1% on return.
- Linette has converted 42.5% of her break-point chances overall (156 of 367).
- On hard courts, Linette has converted 107 of 243 break points (44.0%).
Linette Recent Performances
- Linette was defeated by No. 146-ranked Valeria Savinykh 5-7, 6-3, 6-7 in the round of 32 of her last tournament, the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023, on October 17.
- In Linette’s one match in Nanchang, there was an average of 34 games per match.
- Linette was victorious in 61.1% of her service games (11 of 18) in China along with 37.5% of her return games (six of 16).