Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barbora Krejcikova vs. Petra Martic Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, October 12
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Barbora Krejcikova (-205)||Petra Martic (+160)|
In the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 16 on Thursday, we have a matchup of No. 45-ranked Petra Martic versus No. 18 Barbora Krejcikova.
Krejcikova vs. Martic Matchup History
- Krejcikova and Martic played in the Round of 16 at the Mutua Madrid Open on May 1, 2023. Martic won 6-3, 7-6.
- In two total sets against each other, Martic has taken two, and Krejcikova zero.
- In 22 total games against one another, Martic has taken 13, and Krejcikova nine.
- In one match versus one another, Krejcikova and Martic have averaged 22 games and two sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Krejcikova has played 44 total matches with a 54.9% game winning percentage. She averages 20.3 games per match and 9.6 games per set.
- On hard courts, Krejcikova has played 29 matches (averaging 21.3 games per match and 9.4 games per set).
- Krejcikova has a 72.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (324 service games won out of 447) and a 37.2% return game winning percentage (165 return games won out of 444).
- In games on hard surfaces, Krejcikova has a 72.3% winning percentage in service games and a 37.3% winning percentage in return games (224 service games won out of 310, and 115 return games won out of 308).
- Krejcikova is 199th in break point win percentage (50.9%) after going 162-for-318 on break points.
- Krejcikova has won 51.4% of break points on hard courts so far this year (112 out of 218, to rank 163rd).
Krejcikova Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament, the China Open, Krejcikova fell in the round of 64 to No. 62-ranked Mirra Andreeva, 2-6, 2-6 on October 1.
- In her one match in Beijing, Krejcikova played an average of 16 games.
- Krejcikova won 50% of her service games and 0% of her return games in Beijing.
- Through 41 matches so far this year, Martic has played 22.8 games per match and won 49.9% of them (across all court types).
- On hard courts, Martic has played 23 matches this year, totaling 22.8 games per match while winning 49.6% of games.
- Martic has won 26.7% of her return games so far this year, and 71.9% of her service games.
- Martic has won 27.1% of her return games on hard courts, and 72.1% of her service games.
- Martic is 243rd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 107 of 260 (41.2%).
- Martic has converted 69 of 169 break points on hard courts (40.8%), and is 198th in break points won.
Martic Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Martic won 7-6, 6-1 versus Magda Linette on Tuesday.
- In the round of 32s of the China Open (her previous tournament), Martic was eliminated by Coco Gauff 5-7, 7-5, 6-7 on October 3.
- Martic played two matches in Beijing, and she averaged 33 games per match.
- Martic clinched 66.7% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games in Beijing.