Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barbora Krejcikova vs. Xiyu Wang Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 27
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Barbora Krejcikova (-330)||Xiyu Wang (+240)|
In the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne on Tuesday, Xiyu Wang (ranked No. 73) faces Barbora Krejcikova (No. 10).
Krejcikova vs. Wang Matchup History
- Krejcikova has a 2-1 record versus Wang. Their last matchup, in the Round of 32 at the Mutua Madrid Open on April 30, 2023, was a 6-4, 6-1 win for Krejcikova.
- In six total sets against one another, Krejcikova has won four, and Wang two.
- In 54 total games against one another, Krejcikova has taken 31, and Wang 23.
- Krejcikova and Wang have averaged 18 games and two sets in their three matches against each other.
- In her 34 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Krejcikova is averaging 20.2 games per match while winning 57.0% of those games.
- On grass surfaces, Krejcikova has played five matches (averaging 19 games per match and 9.5 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Krejcikova’s service game winning percentage is 74% (winning 256 of 346 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 39.8% (winning 136 of 342 return games).
- Krejcikova has an 85.7% winning percentage in service games on grass courts and a 34.8% winning percentage in return games (42 of 49 in service games, and 16 of 46 in return games).
- Krejcikova has won 52.4% of her break points this year (133 out of 254, which ranks 96th).
- Krejcikova has won 50.0% of break points on grass so far this year (16 out of 32, to rank 69th).
Krejcikova Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament, the Viking Classic Birmingham, Krejcikova fell in the final to No. 17-ranked Jelena Ostapenko, 6-7, 4-6 on June 25.
- Krejcikova averaged 19 games per match in Birmingham in five matches.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Krejcikova won 85.7% of her service games and 34.8% of her return games.
- Wang has played 22 matches so far this year, and 24.6 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Wang has played four matches on grass this year, and 23.5 games per match.
- Wang has won 28.8% of her return games this year, and 65.2% of her service games.
- Wang has won 67.9% of her service games on grass, and 18.5% of her return games.
- Wang has converted 68 of 176 break points overall (38.6%), and is 148th in break points won.
- Wang has converted five of 12 break points on grass (41.7%), and is 102nd in break points won.
Wang Recent Performances
- Wang beat Linda Fruhvirtova 6-4, 6-2 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- In the round of 32s of her most recent tournament (the Viking Classic Birmingham), Wang was eliminated 6-7, 7-5, 3-6 by No. 90-ranked Rebecca Marino on June 21.
- In Wang’s three matches in Birmingham, there was an average of 24.3 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Wang claimed 12 of 17 service games (70.6%) and four of 17 return games (23.5%).