Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barbora Krejcikova vs. Qinwen Zheng Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Finals
- Date: Sunday, October 15
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Qinwen Zheng (-130)||Barbora Krejcikova (+105)|
On Sunday, Barbora Krejcikova (No. 18 in the world) meets Qinwen Zheng (No. 24) in the final of the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023.
Krejcikova vs. Zheng Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Krejcikova and Zheng have gone head to head.
- Krejcikova has averaged 20.3 games per match through her 44 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 54.9% of games.
- Krejcikova averages 21.3 games per match and 9.4 games per set through 29 matches on hard courts this year.
- Krejcikova has a 72.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (324 service games won out of 447) and a 37.2% return game winning percentage (165 return games won out of 444).
- Krejcikova is 224-for-310 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 72.3%) and 115-for-308 in return games (37.3%).
- Krejcikova’s 162 break points won on 318 total break points (50.9% win percentage) is 206th this year.
- On hard courts, Krejcikova is 112-for-218 on break points (51.4%) which ranks 174th.
Krejcikova Recent Performances
- In the semifinals, Krejcikova was victorious 6-3, 6-0 versus Daria Kasatkina on Saturday.
- Krejcikova was defeated by Mirra Andreeva (2-6, 2-6) on October 1 in the round of 64 of her previous tournament, the China Open.
- Krejcikova averaged 16 games per match in Beijing in one match.
- Krejcikova won 50% of her service games and 0% of her return games in Beijing.
- In her 46 matches so far this year, Zheng has played an average of 21 games across all court types.
- Zheng has played 28 matches on hard courts this year, and 20.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Zheng has won 73.1% of her games on serve, and 34.1% on return.
- On hard courts, Zheng has won 35% of her return games and 73.4% of her service games.
- Zheng has converted 151 of 323 break points overall (46.7%), and is 217th in break points won.
- Zheng is 202nd in break points won on hard courts, converting 87 of 183 (47.5%).
Zheng Recent Performances
- Zheng defeated No. 31-ranked Jasmine Paolini 6-2, 6-3 on Saturday to make the finals.
- In the round of 64s round of the China Open, Zheng’s last tournament, she was defeated 1-6, 2-6 by No. 5-ranked Elena Rybakina on October 2.
- Zheng participated in one match in Beijing, averaging 15 games.
- Zheng clinched 42.9% of her service games and 0% of her return games in Beijing.