Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barbora Krejcikova vs. Lin Zhu Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Classic Birmingham
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, June 24
- Venue: Edgbaston Priory Club
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Barbora Krejcikova (-575)||Lin Zhu (+390)|
In the Viking Classic Birmingham semifinals on Saturday, Barbora Krejcikova takes on Lin Zhu.
Krejcikova vs. Zhu Matchup History
- Krejcikova has not gone toe to toe with Zhu in the past five years.
- Krejcikova has played 29 matches this year across all court types, averaging 20.4 games per match and winning 56.3% of those games.
- Krejcikova has a 72.1% service game winning percentage and a 40.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (214 service games won out of 297, and 120 return games won out of 296).
- Krejcikova is 101st in break point win percentage (52.7%) after going 117-for-222 on break points.
Krejcikova Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals on Friday, Krejcikova beat No. 57-ranked Linda Fruhvirtova, 6-3, 6-2.
- In the the French Open, Krejcikova’s previous tournament, she was beaten 2-6, 4-6 by No. 66-ranked Lesia Tsurenko on May 30 in the round of 128 round.
- In her one match in Paris, Krejcikova played an average of 18 games.
- Krejcikova won four of nine service games (44.4%) in France along with two of nine return games (22.2%).
- In her 24 matches so far this year, Zhu has played an average of 21.5 games across all court types.
- On grass, Zhu has played five matches so far this year, totaling 21 games per match while winning 58.1% of games.
- Zhu has won 40.2% of her return games this year, and 64.5% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Zhu has won 76.5% of her games on serve, and 40.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Zhu has converted 98 of 196 break points (50.0%).
- Zhu has converted 21 of 36 break points on grass (58.3%), and is 51st in break points won.
Zhu Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals, Zhu won 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 versus Rebecca Marino on Friday.
- Zhu was beaten by Magdalena Frech (2-6, 4-6) on June 14 in the round of 16s of the Viking Open Nottingham (her most recent tournament).
- Zhu participated in two matches in Nottingham, and she averaged 19.5 games per match.
- Zhu won 68.4% of her service games and 30% of her return games while playing in United Kingdom.