Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ashlyn Krueger vs. Ons Jabeur Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ons Jabeur (-425)||Ashlyn Krueger (+310)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Ons Jabeur (No. 7 in rankings) will face Ashlyn Krueger (No. 75) in the Round of 64 of the China Open.
Krueger vs. Jabeur Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Krueger and Jabeur have played each other.
- Krueger has averaged 20.4 games per match through her 31 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 52.3% of games.
- Krueger averages 19.9 games per match and 9.1 games per set in 21 matches on hard courts this year, with a 51.9% game winning percentage.
- Krueger has a 67.2% service game winning percentage and a 34% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (133 service games won out of 198, and 66 return games won out of 194).
- Krueger has gone 73-for-113 in service games on hard courts (64.6% winning percentage), and 35-for-111 in return games (31.5%).
- Krueger has won 37.2% of her break points this year (64 out of 172, to rank 279th).
- On hard courts so far this year, Krueger is 34-for-97 on break points (35.1%) which ranks 239th.
Krueger Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Krueger won 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 versus Lucia Bronzetti on Saturday.
- In her previous tournament (the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023), Krueger was defeated by Anhelina Kalinina 3-6, 1-6 on September 24, in the round of 32.
- In her two matches in Tokyo, Krueger played an average of 8 games.
- Krueger’s service-game winning percentage in Japan was 37.5%, and she won 12.5% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 44 matches this year, Jabeur has played 21.8 games per match and won 55.1% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Through 20 matches this year on hard courts, Jabeur has played 23.9 games per match and won 52.0% of them.
- Thus far this year, Jabeur has won 42.8% of her return games and 67.4% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Jabeur has won 62.7% of her games on serve, and 41.5% on return.
- Jabeur has converted 49.9% of her break-point chances overall (197 of 395).
- Jabeur has converted 93 of 188 break points on hard courts (49.5%), and is 162nd in break points won.
Jabeur Recent Performances
- Jabeur advanced all the way to the final in the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 (her last tournament) on September 30, and then beat No. 85-ranked Diana Shnaider 6-2, 6-1.
- Jabeur played five matches in Ningbo, averaging 22 games.
- Jabeur won 77.8% of her service games (42 of 54) in China along with 46.4% of her return games (26 of 56).