Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Veronika Kudermetova vs. Ekaterina Alexandrova Match Information
- Tournament: The Bett1open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Saturday, June 24
- Venue: LTTC Rot-Weiss
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Veronika Kudermetova (-130)||Ekaterina Alexandrova (+105)|
Veronika Kudermetova (No. 13 ranking) will face Ekaterina Alexandrova (No. 22) in the quarterfinals of the Bett1open on Saturday, June 24.
Kudermetova vs. Alexandrova Matchup History
- Kudermetova and Alexandrova are 2-2 versus each other. Alexandrova won their last match on June 18, 2023, 4-6, 6-4, 7-6.
- It’s been rather even when Kudermetova and Alexandrova have played, each winning five sets against the other.
- Kudermetova has won 49 games against Alexandrova (52.1%), while Alexandrova has won 45.
- Kudermetova and Alexandrova have averaged 23.5 games and 2.5 sets in their four matches against each other.
- In her 34 matches played this year across all court types, Kudermetova is averaging 21.8 games per match and winning 51.1% of those games.
- Kudermetova averages 19 games per match and 10.6 games per set through five matches on grass this year.
- Kudermetova has a 68.4% service game winning percentage and a 34.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (251 service games won out of 367, and 128 return games won out of 374).
- In games on grass courts, Kudermetova has an 85.4% winning percentage in service games and a 42.6% winning percentage in return games (41 service games won out of 48, and 20 return games won out of 47 on grass).
- Kudermetova is 122-for-285 on break points (42.8%) to rank 98th.
- Kudermetova has won 44.4% of break points on grass this year (20 out of 45, which ranks 53rd).
Kudermetova Recent Performances
- Kudermetova is coming off a 6-2, 7-6 win over No. 2-ranked Aryna Sabalenka in the Round of 16 on Thursday.
- In her previous tournament, the Libema Open, Kudermetova lost in the final to No. 26-ranked Alexandrova, 6-4, 4-6, 6-7 on June 18.
- In Rosmalen, Kudermetova’s five matches included 19 games on average.
- While playing in Netherlands, Kudermetova won 85.4% of her service games and 42.6% of her return games.
- Through 29 matches so far this year, Alexandrova has played 21.3 games per match and won 53.5% of them (across all court types).
- Alexandrova has played five matches on grass so far this year, and 23 games per match.
- Alexandrova has won 31.9% of her return games so far this year, and 75.1% of her service games.
- Alexandrova has won 87.5% of her service games on grass, and 30.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Alexandrova has converted 92 of 200 break points (46.0%).
- Alexandrova has converted 15 of 32 break points on grass (46.9%), and is 61st in break points won.
Alexandrova Recent Performances
- Alexandrova defeated No. 7-ranked Cori Gauff 6-4, 6-0 on Thursday to make the quarterfinals.
- Alexandrova was victorious in her most recent tournament (the Libema Open) on June 18, defeating No. 14-ranked Kudermetova 4-6, 6-4, 7-6 in the final.
- Alexandrova’s five matches in Rosmalen included an average of 23 games per match.
- Alexandrova won 87.5% of her service games and 30.5% of her return games while playing in Netherlands.