Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Veronika Kudermetova vs. Coco Gauff Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, October 5
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Coco Gauff (-290)||Veronika Kudermetova (+225)|
On Thursday, Coco Gauff (No. 3 in the world) faces Veronika Kudermetova (No. 16) in the Round of 16 of the China Open.
Kudermetova vs. Gauff Matchup History
- Kudermetova and Gauff are 1-1 versus each other. Gauff won their previous match on April 19, 2023, 6-2, 4-6, 7-6.
- Kudermetova and Gauff have each taken three of six sets against the other.
- In 55 total games against one another, Kudermetova has taken 29, and Gauff 26.
- Kudermetova and Gauff have averaged 27.5 games and three sets in their two matches against each other.
- This year across all court types, Kudermetova has played 51 total matches with a 51.4% game winning percentage. She averages 21.4 games per match and 9.7 games per set.
- Kudermetova averages 21.2 games per match and 9.6 games per set through 28 matches on hard courts this year, with a 50.2% game winning percentage.
- Kudermetova has a service game winning percentage of 70.3% on all surfaces (381-for-542 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 32.7% (180-for-550 in return games).
- Kudermetova has gone 208-for-294 in service games on hard courts (70.7% winning percentage), and 90-for-300 in return games (30%).
- Kudermetova ranks 177th in break point winning percentage (43.3%) after going 171-for-395 on break points.
- Kudermetova’s 85 break points won on 205 total break points on hard courts (41.5% winning percentage) ranks 170th.
Kudermetova Recent Performances
- Kudermetova is coming off a 3-6, 6-0, 6-0 victory over No. 49-ranked Lesia Tsurenko in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- In her previous tournament, the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023, Kudermetova made the final and then defeated No. 4-ranked Jessica Pegula, 7-5, 6-1 on September 30.
- In Tokyo, Kudermetova’s five matches had 24 games on average.
- While playing in Japan, Kudermetova won 85% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games.
- Gauff has played 53 matches so far this year (winning 57.7% of games across all court types), and 19.8 games per match.
- On hard courts, Gauff has played 35 matches so far this year, totaling 19.8 games per match while winning 59.4% of games.
- Gauff has won 73.4% of her service games so far this year, and 41.6% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Gauff has won 75.7% of her games on serve, and 42.7% on return.
- Gauff has converted 48.7% of her break-point opportunities overall (210 of 431).
- On hard courts, Gauff has converted 142 of 283 break points (50.2%).
Gauff Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Gauff won 7-5, 5-7, 7-6 against Petra Martic on Tuesday.
- Gauff made the final in the US Open (her last tournament) on September 9, and then took down No. 2-ranked Aryna Sabalenka 2-6, 6-3, 6-2.
- Gauff participated in seven matches in New York, averaging 22 games per match.
- Gauff’s service-game winning percentage was 75.9% in United States, and she clinched 48% of her games on her opponent’s serve.