Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Veronika Kudermetova vs. Kaia Kanepi Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Veronika Kudermetova (-1100)||Kaia Kanepi (+700)|
No. 12-ranked Veronika Kudermetova will face No. 101 Kaia Kanepi in Wimbledon Round of 128 on Monday, July 3.
Kudermetova vs. Kanepi Matchup History
- In the sole match between Kudermetova and Kanepi in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the TEB BNP Paribas Tennis Championship Istanbul, Kudermetova won 6-4, 6-3.
- Kudermetova has won two sets versus Kanepi (100.0%), while Kanepi has won zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Kudermetova and Kanepi have played 19, and Kudermetova has won more (12). Kanepi has taken seven of them.
- In one match versus one another, Kudermetova and Kanepi have averaged 19 games and two sets per match.
- Kudermetova is averaging 21.1 games per match through her 37 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 51.8% game winning percentage.
- Kudermetova averages 16.8 games per match and 10.3 games per set in eight matches on grass this year.
- Kudermetova has a 69.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (269 service games won out of 386) and a 34.3% return game winning percentage (135 return games won out of 394).
- Kudermetova has an 88.1% winning percentage in service games on grass courts and a 40.3% winning percentage in return games (59 of 67 in service games, and 27 of 67 in return games).
- Kudermetova’s 128 break points won on 292 total break points (43.8% win percentage) ranks 95th this year.
- On grass, Kudermetova has won 50.0% of break points (26 out of 52, which ranks 36th).
Kudermetova Recent Performances
- In her three matches in Berlin, Kudermetova played an average of 13 games.
- Kudermetova won 18 of 19 service games (94.7%) in Germany along with seven of 20 return games (35%).
- In her 30 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, Kanepi has averaged 23.6 games per match and won 48.4% of the games.
- Kanepi is 204-for-307 in service games (66.4%) and 95-for-305 in return games (31.1%) including all surfaces.
Kanepi Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s round of French Open, Kanepi’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 1-6, 6-3, 1-6 by No. 20-ranked Madison Keys on May 29.
- In Kanepi’s one match in Paris, there was an average of 23 games per match.
- In France, Kanepi clinched seven of 11 service games (63.6%) and one of 12 return games (8.3%).