Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Veronika Kudermetova vs. Celine Naef Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, June 16
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Veronika Kudermetova (-650)||Celine Naef (+425)|
In the Libema Open quarterfinals on Friday, Veronika Kudermetova faces Celine Naef.
Kudermetova vs. Naef Matchup History
- Kudermetova and Naef have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- In her 31 matches played this year across all court types, Kudermetova is averaging 21.7 games per match while winning 50.3% of those games.
- In two matches on grass courts this year, Kudermetova averages 14 games per match and 14 games per set with a 75.0% game winning percentage.
- Kudermetova has a 66.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (222 service games won out of 333) and a 34.3% return game winning percentage (117 return games won out of 341).
- On grass, Kudermetova has an 85.7% winning percentage in service games and a 64.3% winning percentage in return games (12 service games won out of 14, and nine return games won out of 14 on grass).
- Kudermetova’s 42.7% break point win percentage (111-for-260) ranks 101st this year.
- On grass this year, Kudermetova is 35th in break point winning percentage (45.0%) after going 9-for-20.
Kudermetova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Kudermetova was victorious 6-1, 6-3 versus Carol Zhao on Wednesday.
- Kudermetova was beaten by Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova (3-6, 1-6) on May 29 in the round of 128 of her previous tournament, the French Open.
- In her one match in Paris, Kudermetova played an average of 16 games.
- Kudermetova’s service-game winning percentage in France was 12.5%, and she won 37.5% on her opponent’s serve.
- Naef has averaged 21 games per match through her one match across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 38.1% of the games.
- Naef has a 50% winning percentage on serve and a 27.3% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
Naef Recent Performances
- Naef is coming off a 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 win over No. 62-ranked Catherine McNally in the Round of 16 on Thursday.
- In the qualification round 1s of the French Open (her most recent tournament), Naef was beaten by Elizabeth Mandlik 5-7, 3-6 on May 22.
- Naef’s one match in Paris included an average of 21 game per match.
- Naef clinched 50% of her service games (five of 10) in France along with 27.3% of her return games (three of 11).