Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Veronika Kudermetova vs. Lesia Tsurenko Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Veronika Kudermetova (-320)||Lesia Tsurenko (+235)|
Veronika Kudermetova (No. 16 ranking) will face Lesia Tsurenko (No. 49) in the Round of 32 of the China Open on Tuesday, October 3.
Kudermetova vs. Tsurenko Matchup History
- Kudermetova has not faced Tsurenko in the past five years.
- Kudermetova is averaging 21.4 games per match in her 51 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 51.4% game winning percentage.
- Kudermetova averages 21.2 games per match and 9.6 games per set in 28 matches on hard courts this year.
- Kudermetova has put together a service game winning percentage of 70.3% on all surfaces (381-for-542 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 32.7% (180-for-550 in return games).
- Kudermetova has a 70.7% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 30% winning percentage in return games (208 of 294 service games, and 90 of 300 return games).
- Kudermetova has won 43.3% of her break points this year (171 out of 395, which ranks 176th).
- On hard courts so far this year, Kudermetova ranks 169th in break point winning percentage (41.5%) after going 85-for-205.
Kudermetova Recent Performances
- Kudermetova was victorious in her last tournament (the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023), beating No. 4-ranked Jessica Pegula in the final 7-5, 6-1 on September 30.
- Kudermetova averaged 24 games per match in Tokyo in five matches.
- Kudermetova won 85% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games in Tokyo.
- Tsurenko has played 45 matches so far this year, and 18.9 games per match across all court types.
- In her 28 matches on hard courts this year, Tsurenko has played an average of 19.5 games.
- So far this year, Tsurenko has won 56.7% of her service games and 53.7% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Tsurenko has won 56.6% of her return games and 54.7% of her service games.
- Tsurenko has converted 52.5% of her break-point chances overall (158 of 301).
- Tsurenko has converted 86 of 157 break points on hard courts (54.8%), and is 168th in break points won.
Tsurenko Recent Performances
- Tsurenko advanced past Lin Zhu 6-0, 3-0 on Sunday to make the Round of 32.
- In the round of 64s of her last tournament (the US Open), Tsurenko was eliminated 1-6, 3-6 by No. 20-ranked Ekaterina Alexandrova on August 31.
- Tsurenko’s two matches in New York included an average of 22 games per match.
- Tsurenko was victorious in 50% of her service games and 40.9% of her return games while playing in United States.