Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Viktoria Kuzmova vs. Aliaksandra Sasnovich Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aliaksandra Sasnovich (-235)||Viktoria Kuzmova (+185)|
No. 112-ranked Viktoria Kuzmova will take on No. 89 Aliaksandra Sasnovich in the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Monday, October 16.
Kuzmova vs. Sasnovich Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Kuzmova and Sasnovich have squared off on the court.
- Kuzmova is averaging 22.3 games per match through her 37 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 49.9% game winning percentage.
- Kuzmova averages 23.2 games per match and 9.9 games per set through 24 matches on hard courts this year.
- Kuzmova has a 69.6% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (206 service games won out of 296) and a 29.8% return game winning percentage (88 return games won out of 295).
- Kuzmova is 121-for-179 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 67.6%) and 48-for-180 in return games (26.7%).
- Kuzmova has won 43.6% of her break points this year (82 out of 188, to rank 282nd).
- On hard courts, Kuzmova is 44-for-111 on break points (39.6%) which ranks 243rd.
Kuzmova Recent Performances
- In her last tournament (the Hana Bank Korea Open), Kuzmova was eliminated by Jessica Pegula 2-6, 4-6 on October 10, in the round of 32.
- In her one match in Seoul, Kuzmova played an average of 18 games.
- Kuzmova won 44.4% of her service games and 22.2% of her return games in Seoul.
- Sasnovich has played 44 matches this year (winning 49.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 23.2 games per match.
- On hard courts, Sasnovich has played 29 matches this year, totaling 24.3 games per match while winning 50.8% of games.
- So far this year, Sasnovich has won 34.4% of her return games and 60.3% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Sasnovich has won 34.9% of her return games and 59.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sasnovich has converted 49.6% of her break-point chances (117 of 236).
- Including hard courts only, Sasnovich has converted 51.1% of her break-point opportunities (72 of 141).
Sasnovich Recent Performances
- Sasnovich was eliminated by Beatriz Haddad Maia (6-7, 6-3, 6-7) on October 11 in the round of 32s of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 (her most recent tournament).
- In her one match in Hong Kong, Sasnovich averaged 35 games per match.
- Sasnovich was victorious in 63.2% of her service games (12 of 19) in Hong Kong along with 37.5% of her return games (six of 16).