Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Petra Kvitova vs. Anna Blinkova Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Petra Kvitova (-400)||Anna Blinkova (+295)|
In the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open on Sunday, Petra Kvitova (ranked No. 9) meets Anna Blinkova (No. 34).
Kvitova vs. Blinkova Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Kvitova and Blinkova have faced each other.
- In her 33 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Kvitova is averaging 21.2 games per match and winning 55.1% of those games.
- On hard courts, Kvitova has played 22 matches (averaging 21.9 games per match and 10.0 games per set).
- Kvitova is 268-for-348 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 77.0%) and 117-for-351 in return games (33.3%) on all surfaces.
- Kvitova is 184-for-237 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 77.6%) and 79-for-245 in return games (32.2%).
- Kvitova is 108-for-235 on break points (46.0%) to rank 159th.
- On hard courts, Kvitova is 72-for-159 on break points (45.3%) which ranks 111th.
Kvitova Recent Performances
- Kvitova was defeated by Belinda Bencic (7-6, 3-6, 1-6) on August 11 in the round of 16 of her most recent tournament, the National Bank Open.
- There were 27.5 games, on average, in Kvitova’s two matches in Montréal.
- Kvitova’s service-game winning percentage in Canada was 70.4%, and she won 32.1% on her opponent’s serve.
- In her 39 matches so far this year, Blinkova has played an average of 21.4 games across all court surfaces.
- Blinkova has played 18 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 21.2 games per match.
- So far this year, Blinkova has won 63.6% of her service games and 37.9% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Blinkova has won 63.2% of her service games and 37.5% of her return games.
- Blinkova is 133rd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 141 of 319 (44.2%).
- Blinkova is 122nd in break points won on hard courts, converting 61 of 135 (45.2%).
Blinkova Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the National Bank Open, Blinkova’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 2-6, 5-7 by No. 14-ranked Daria Kasatkina on August 9.
- In her two matches in Montréal, Blinkova played an average of 23.5 games per match.
- Blinkova won 45.8% of her service games and 52.2% of her return games in Montréal.