Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Petra Kvitova vs. Cristina Bucsa Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Petra Kvitova (-450)||Cristina Bucsa (+340)|
On Monday, Cristina Bucsa (No. 70 in the world) takes on Petra Kvitova (No. 11) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Kvitova vs. Bucsa Matchup History
- Kvitova has not faced Bucsa in the past five years.
- In her 35 matches played this year across all court types, Kvitova is averaging 21.3 games per match and winning 55.0% of those games.
- In 24 matches on hard courts this year, Kvitova averages 22.0 games per match and 10.0 games per set with a 54.5% game winning percentage.
- Kvitova has compiled a service game winning percentage of 76.5% on all surfaces (284-for-371 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 33.7% (126-for-374 in return games).
- On hard courts, Kvitova has a 76.9% winning percentage in service games and a 32.8% winning percentage in return games (200 service games won out of 260, and 88 return games won out of 268).
- Kvitova’s 46.4% break point winning percentage (116-for-250) ranks 161st this year.
- On hard courts, Kvitova ranks 118th in break point winning percentage (46.0%) after going 80-for-174.
Kvitova Recent Performances
- Kvitova was beaten by Linda Noskova (6-3, 2-6, 4-6) on August 16 in the round of 32 of her previous tournament, the Western & Southern Open.
- Kvitova averaged 23.0 games per match in Cincinnati in two matches.
- Kvitova won 16 of 23 service games (69.6%) in United States along with nine of 23 return games (39.1%).
- In her 39 matches so far this year, Bucsa has played an average of 22.1 games across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Bucsa has played 20 matches so far this year, totaling 19.8 games per match while winning 51.1% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Bucsa has won 53.5% of her games on serve, and 39.1% on return.
- Bucsa has won 57.0% of her service games on hard courts, and 44.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Bucsa has converted 48.0% of her break-point chances (106 of 221).
- On hard courts, Bucsa has converted 47 of 98 break points (48.0%).
Bucsa Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of her most recent tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Bucsa was eliminated 1-6, 3-6 by No. 43-ranked Jasmine Paolini on August 16.
- In her four matches in Cincinnati, Bucsa played an average of 19.0 games per match.
- Bucsa won 33.3% of her service games (seven of 21) in United States along with 59.1% of her return games (13 of 22).