Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Petra Kvitova vs. Jelena Ostapenko Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 27
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Petra Kvitova (-165)||Jelena Ostapenko (+130)|
In the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne on Tuesday, Jelena Ostapenko (ranked No. 17) takes on Petra Kvitova (No. 9).
Kvitova vs. Ostapenko Matchup History
- Kvitova and Ostapenko have met four times in the past five years and Kvitova is 3-1, including a 0-6, 6-0, 6-4 win for Kvitova last time out at the BNP Paribas Open on March 12, 2023.
- Kvitova has won seven sets off Ostapenko, or 63.6%, compared to Ostapenko’s four.
- Kvitova has taken 59 games against Ostapenko (57.3%), while Ostapenko has won 44.
- In four matchups between Kvitova and Ostapenko, they have averaged 25.8 games and 2.8 sets per match.
- In her 27 matches played this year across all court types, Kvitova is averaging 20.8 games per match and winning 55.3% of those games.
- Through five matches on grass courts this year, Kvitova averages 19.2 games per match and 9.6 games per set with a 64.6% game winning percentage.
- Kvitova has amassed a service game winning percentage of 78.4% on all surfaces (218-for-278 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 32.7% (93-for-284 in return games).
- Kvitova has a 93.8% winning percentage in service games on grass and a 35.4% winning percentage in return games (45 of 48 in service games, and 17 of 48 in return games).
- Kvitova is 85-for-183 on break points (46.4%) to rank 132nd.
- On grass this year, Kvitova is 74th in break point winning percentage (40.5%) after going 15-for-37.
Kvitova Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, the Bett1open, Kvitova made the final and then defeated No. 23-ranked Donna Vekic, 6-2, 7-6 on June 25.
- There were 19.2 games, on average, in Kvitova’s five matches in Berlin.
- In Germany, Kvitova won 45 of 48 service games (93.8%) and 17 of 48 return games (35.4%).
- Ostapenko has played 34 matches this year (winning 55.0% of games across all court types), and 22.4 games per match.
- In her five matches on grass so far this year, Ostapenko has played an average of 28 games.
- Ostapenko has won 39.1% of her return games this year, and 70.8% of her service games.
- On grass, Ostapenko has won 81.2% of her service games and 35.2% of her return games.
- Ostapenko has converted 145 of 315 break points overall (46.0%), and is 94th in break points won.
- On grass, Ostapenko has converted 24 of 50 break points (48.0%).
Ostapenko Recent Performances
- Ostapenko advanced all the way to the final in the Viking Classic Birmingham (her last tournament) on June 25, and then took down No. 12-ranked Barbora Krejcikova 7-6, 6-4.
- In her five matches in Birmingham, Ostapenko averaged 28 games per match.
- Ostapenko clinched 81.2% of her service games and 35.2% of her return games in Birmingham.