Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Petra Kvitova vs. Liudmila Samsonova Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Liudmila Samsonova (-130)||Petra Kvitova (+105)|
On Monday, Petra Kvitova (No. 14 in the world) takes on Liudmila Samsonova (No. 22) in the Round of 32 of the China Open.
Kvitova vs. Samsonova Matchup History
- Kvitova and Samsonova have gone head to head once in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the 2020 WTA Brisbane, Australia Women Singles, and Kvitova was victorious 6-3, 6-2.
- In two total sets against one another, Kvitova has won two, and Samsonova zero.
- In 17 total games against one another, Kvitova has taken 12, and Samsonova five.
- Kvitova and Samsonova have averaged 17 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- Kvitova has averaged 20.9 games per match through her 40 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 54.7% of games.
- Kvitova averages 21.3 games per match and 10 games per set through 29 matches on hard courts this year, with a 54.1% game winning percentage.
- Kvitova has a 74.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (311 service games won out of 416) and a 34.8% return game winning percentage (146 return games won out of 420).
- Kvitova has 227 wins in 305 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 74.4%), and 108 wins in 314 return games (34.4%).
- Kvitova’s 134 break points won on 281 total break points (47.7% winning percentage) ranks 199th this year.
- Kvitova has won 47.8% of break points on hard courts (98 out of 205, to rank 159th).
Kvitova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Kvitova was victorious 6-7, 7-5, 6-3 versus Xiyu Wang on Sunday.
- Kvitova was defeated in the quarterfinals of her previous tournament (the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023) 1-6, 6-4, 3-6 by No. 85-ranked Diana Shnaider on September 28.
- In Ningbo, Kvitova’s three matches included 15.3 games on average.
- Kvitova’s service-game winning percentage in China was 52.2%, and she won 47.8% on her opponent’s serve.
- Samsonova has played 48 matches this year (winning 52.9% of games across all court types), and 21.4 games per match.
- On hard courts, Samsonova has played 32 matches so far this year, totaling 20.9 games per match while winning 52.7% of games.
- Thus far this year, Samsonova has won 73% of her service games and 32.7% of her return games.
- Samsonova has won 74.3% of her service games on hard courts, and 31.3% of her return games.
- Samsonova has converted 45.1% of her break-point opportunities overall (161 of 357).
- Samsonova has converted 46.5% of her break-point chances on hard courts (100 of 215).
Samsonova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Sunday, Samsonova beat No. 43-ranked Alycia Parks, 6-4, 7-6.
- Samsonova was eliminated by Ekaterina Alexandrova (4-6, 2-6) on September 26 in the round of 16s of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 (her most recent tournament).
- Samsonova played two matches in Tokyo, averaging 16 games.
- Samsonova’s service-game winning percentage was 75% in Japan, and she clinched 37.5% of her games on her opponent’s serve.