Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Petra Kvitova vs. Xiyu Wang Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Petra Kvitova (-180)||Xiyu Wang (+135)|
On Sunday, Petra Kvitova (No. 14 in the world) takes on Xiyu Wang (No. 58) in the Round of 64 of the China Open.
Kvitova vs. Wang Matchup History
- Kvitova has not gone toe to toe with Wang in the past five years.
- Kvitova has played 40 matches this year across all court types, averaging 20.9 games per match and winning 54.7% of those games.
- On hard courts, Kvitova has played 29 matches (averaging 21.3 games per match and 10 games per set).
- Kvitova has a 74.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (311 service games won out of 416) and a 34.8% return game winning percentage (146 return games won out of 420).
- Kvitova has 227 wins in 305 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 74.4%), and 108 wins in 314 return games (34.4%).
- Kvitova’s 47.7% break point win percentage (134-for-281) ranks 199th this year.
- Kvitova’s 98 break points won on 205 total break points on hard courts this year (47.8% winning percentage) ranks 159th.
Kvitova Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023, Kvitova fell in the quarterfinals to No. 85-ranked Diana Shnaider, 1-6, 6-4, 3-6 on September 28.
- Kvitova averaged 15.3 games per match in Ningbo in three matches.
- Kvitova won 12 of 23 service games (52.2%) in China along with 11 of 23 return games (47.8%).
- In her 44 matches so far this year, Wang has played an average of 23.3 games across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Wang has played 26 matches so far this year, totaling 23.2 games per match while winning 51.5% of games.
- Wang has won 29.1% of her return games this year, and 68.7% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Wang has won 67.5% of her games on serve, and 31.6% on return.
- Wang has converted 39.1% of her break-point chances overall (124 of 317).
- On hard courts, Wang has converted 83 of 194 break points (42.8%).
Wang Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023, Wang’s previous tournament, she was beaten 6-7, 4-6 by No. 87-ranked Nadia Podoroska on September 26.
- Wang played one match in Ningbo, and she averaged 23 games per match.
- In China, Wang claimed seven of 12 service games (58.3%) and three of 11 return games (27.3%).