Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Petra Kvitova vs. Caroline Wozniacki Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Petra Kvitova (-300)||Caroline Wozniacki (+235)|
Petra Kvitova (No. 11 ranking) will take on Caroline Wozniacki in the Round of 64 of the US Open on Wednesday, August 30.
Kvitova vs. Wozniacki Matchup History
- Kvitova and Wozniacki have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Kvitova has played 35 matches this year across all court types, averaging 21.3 games per match and winning 55.0% of those games.
- Kvitova has played 24 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 22.0 games per match and 10.0 games per set while winning 54.5% of games.
- Kvitova has a 76.5% service game winning percentage and a 33.7% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (284 service games won out of 371, and 126 return games won out of 374).
- Kvitova is 200-for-260 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 76.9%) and 88-for-268 in return games (32.8%).
- Kvitova has won 46.4% of her break points this year (116 out of 250, which ranks 159th).
- On hard courts, Kvitova is 80-for-174 on break points (46.0%) which ranks 114th.
Kvitova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Kvitova beat No. 65-ranked Cristina Bucsa, 6-1, 7-6.
- In her most recent tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Kvitova fell in the round of 32 to No. 50-ranked Linda Noskova, 6-3, 2-6, 4-6 on August 16.
- In her two matches in Cincinnati, Kvitova played an average of 23.0 games.
- Kvitova won 16 of 23 service games (69.6%) in United States along with nine of 23 return games (39.1%).
- Wozniacki has averaged 18.7 games per match through her three matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 48.2% of the games.
- Wozniacki is averaging 18.7 games per match and 9.3 games per set through three matches in the past 12 months on hard courts.
- Wozniacki is 19-for-28 in service games (67.9%) and 8-for-28 in return games (28.6%) including all surfaces.
- On hard courts, Wozniacki has a 67.9% winning percentage on serve and a 28.6% winning percentage on return.
Wozniacki Recent Performances
- Wozniacki beat No. 227-ranked Tatiana Prozorova 6-3, 6-2 on Monday to make the Round of 64.
- In the round of 64s round of the Western & Southern Open, Wozniacki’s previous tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 4-6 by No. 45-ranked Varvara Gracheva on August 15.
- In Wozniacki’s one match in Cincinnati, there was an average of 20.0 games per match.
- Wozniacki won 80.0% of her service games and 0.0% of her return games while playing in United States.