Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
En-Shuo Liang vs. Yanina Wickmayer Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, October 8
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Yanina Wickmayer (-600)||En-Shuo Liang (+425)|
No. 289-ranked En-Shuo Liang will face No. 82 Yanina Wickmayer in the Hana Bank Korea Open Round of 32 on Sunday, October 8.
Liang vs. Wickmayer Matchup History
- Liang and Wickmayer have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- In her six matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Liang has averaged 24.8 games.
- In her six matches on hard courts over the past year, Liang has played 24.8 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Liang has won 46.2% of her service games, and she has won 26.7% of her return games.
- Liang has won 26.7% of her return games on hard courts over the past year. Meanwhile, she has claimed 46.2% of her service games during that timeframe.
Liang Recent Performances
- Liang defeated Mei Yamaguchi 6-1, 6-2 on Saturday in the qualifying round.
- In her last tournament, the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023, Liang fell in the qualification round 1 to No. 195-ranked Alexandra Eala, 7-5, 1-6, 5-7 on September 16.
- Liang averaged 31 games per match in Guangzhou in one match.
- Wickmayer has played 19.4 games per match in her 20 matches this year across all court types.
- Wickmayer has played 17.9 games per match in her 14 matches on hard courts this year.
- Wickmayer has won 39.7% of her return games this year, and 65% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Wickmayer has won 66.7% of her service games and 36.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Wickmayer has converted 69 of 121 break points (57.0%).
- Wickmayer has converted 39 of 69 break points on hard courts (56.5%), and is 244th in break points won.
Wickmayer Recent Performances
- In the qualification finals of the China Open (her previous tournament), Wickmayer lost to Kateryna Baindl 3-6, 5-7 on September 29.
- Wickmayer played two matches in Beijing, averaging 18.5 games per match.