Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Magda Linette vs. Jennifer Brady Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jennifer Brady (-135)||Magda Linette (+110)|
Magda Linette (No. 25 ranking) will take on Jennifer Brady (No. 261) in the Round of 32 of the China Open on Monday, October 2.
Linette vs. Brady Matchup History
- Brady and Linette have played two times in the past five years and Brady is 2-0, including a 6-1, 2-6, 6-2 win for Brady at the US Open on August 30, 2023 (their most recent meeting).
- Brady and Linette have played five sets against each other, and Brady has the advantage, taking four of them. Linette has taken one.
- Brady and Linette have played 40 total games versus each other, with Brady winning 26 and Linette 14.
- Brady and Linette have played each other two times, averaging 20 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Linette is averaging 22.5 games per match in her 42 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 50.4% game winning percentage.
- In 26 matches on hard courts this year, Linette averages 22 games per match and 9.7 games per set with a 51.9% game winning percentage.
- Linette is 322-for-480 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 67.1%) and 154-for-464 in return games (33.2%) on all surfaces.
- Linette has 194 wins in 292 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 66.4%), and 103 wins in 280 return games (36.8%).
- Linette has won 42.9% of her break points this year (148 out of 345, to rank 194th).
- On hard courts so far this year, Linette is 157th in break point win percentage (44.8%) after going 99-for-221.
Linette Recent Performances
- Linette is coming off a 5-7, 6-1, 6-2 win over No. 17-ranked Victoria Azarenka in the Round of 64 on Saturday.
- Linette was beaten in the final of her last tournament (the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023) 0-6, 2-6 by No. 88-ranked Xiyu Wang on September 23.
- Linette averaged 20.4 games per match in Guangzhou in five matches.
- While playing in China, Linette won 76.5% of her service games and 39.2% of her return games.
- Brady has played eight matches across all court surfaces in the past year, averaging 24.3 games per match and winning 48.5% of the games.
- Brady is averaging 24.3 games per match and 9.7 games per set through eight matches in the past 12 months on hard courts.
- Brady is 61-for-96 in service games (63.5%) and 33-for-98 in return games (33.7%) including all surfaces.
- Brady has picked up 61 wins in 96 service games on hard courts (63.5%), and 33 wins in 98 return games (33.7%).
Brady Recent Performances
- Brady beat Peyton Stearns 6-4, 6-2 on Sunday in the Round of 64.
- In the round of 32s of her last tournament (the US Open), Brady was eliminated 6-4, 3-6, 1-6 by No. -ranked Caroline Wozniacki on September 1.
- Brady played three matches in New York, and she averaged 23.7 games per match.
- Brady was victorious in 61.1% of her service games (22 of 36) in United States along with 42.9% of her return games (15 of 35).