Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Magda Linette vs. Ann Li Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Magda Linette (-190)||Ann Li (+150)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 64 on Tuesday, we have a matchup of No. 192-ranked Ann Li against No. 23 Magda Linette.
Linette vs. Li Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Linette and Li have faced each other.
- In her 32 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Linette is averaging 22.8 games per match and winning 49.0% of those games.
- On hard courts, Linette has played 16 matches (averaging 22.3 games per match and 10.2 games per set).
- Linette has a 66.6% service game winning percentage and a 30.8% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (247 service games won out of 371, and 110 return games won out of 357).
- Linette has a 65.0% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 34.1% winning percentage in return games (119 of 183 service games, and 59 of 173 return games).
- Linette has won 41.6% of her break points this year (106 out of 255, which ranks 160th).
- On hard courts this year, Linette has won 43.5% of break points (57 out of 131, to rank 129th).
Linette Recent Performances
- In the the National Bank Open, Linette’s last tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 0-6 by No. 19-ranked Victoria Azarenka on August 7 in the round of 64 round.
- There were 15.0 games, on average, in Linette’s one match in Montréal.
- Linette won two of eight service games (25.0%) in Canada along with one of seven return games (14.3%).
- Li has averaged 19.8 games per match through her 19 matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 48.4% of the games.
- Through 15 matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, Li has averaged 20.3 games per match and 9.2 games per set, winning 47.9% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Li’s service game winning percentage has been 56.9% in the past 12 months, and her return game winning percentage has been 30.0%.
- Li is 56-for-101 on serve playing on hard courts (55.4%) and 27-for-95 on return (28.4%).
Li Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Sunday, Li defeated No. 60-ranked Alize Cornet, 6-3, 6-3.
- In the qualification round 2s of her last tournament (the Wimbledon), Li was eliminated 3-6, 1-6 by No. 136-ranked Olivia Gadecki on June 28.
- Li’s two matches in London included an average of 15.0 games per match.
- Li clinched 66.7% of her service games and 40.0% of her return games while playing in United Kingdom.