Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Magda Linette vs. Jil Teichmann Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Magda Linette (-145)||Jil Teichmann (+120)|
No. 24-ranked Magda Linette will meet No. 121 Jil Teichmann in Wimbledon Round of 128 on Monday, July 3.
Linette vs. Teichmann Matchup History
- In the one match between Linette and Teichmann in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Chicago Fall Tennis Classic, Teichmann won 6-2, 6-4.
- Teichmann has won two sets off Linette (100.0%), compared to Linette’s zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Teichmann and Linette have played 18, and Teichmann has won more (12). Linette has taken six of them.
- In one matchup between Linette and Teichmann, they have averaged 18 games and two sets per match.
- Linette has averaged 23.1 games per match in her 28 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 49.4% of games.
- On grass surfaces, Linette has played four matches (averaging 21.8 games per match and 9.7 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Linette’s service game winning percentage is 67% (winning 221 of 330 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 31.1% (claiming 99 of 318 return games).
- Linette has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games on grass courts and a 21.4% winning percentage in return games (30 of 45 in service games, and nine of 42 in return games).
- Linette is 95-for-225 on break points (42.2%) to rank 119th.
- On grass courts , Linette has won 52.9% of break points (nine out of 17, which ranks 102nd).
Linette Recent Performances
- In her last tournament, Viking Classic Birmingham, Linette fell in the round of 16 to No. 39-ranked Lin Zhu, 3-6, 0-6 on June 21.
- There were 23 games, on average, in Linette’s two matches in Birmingham.
- Linette won 15 of 24 service games (62.5%) in United Kingdom along with four of 22 return games (18.2%).
- Teichmann has played 27 matches so far this year (winning 49.5% of games across all court surfaces), and 23.4 games per match.
- On grass, Teichmann has played six matches this year, totaling 22.2 games per match while winning 49.6% of games.
- So far this year, Teichmann has won 61% of her service games and 31.1% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Teichmann has won 67.7% of her games on serve, and 15.6% on return.
- Teichmann has converted 44.0% of her break-point chances overall (70 of 159).
- On grass, Teichmann has converted five of 13 break points (38.5%).
Teichmann Recent Performances
- Teichmann lost to No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek 3-6, 1-6 in the round of 16 of her previous tournament, Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers, on June 28.
- Teichmann participated in three matches in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, and she averaged 21.7 games per match.
- Teichmann won 72.7% of her service games and 13.6% of her return games while playing in Germany.