Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Eva Lys vs. Marie Bouzkova Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 11
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Marie Bouzkova (-210)||Eva Lys (+165)|
In the Hana Bank Korea Open Round of 16 on Wednesday, No. 119-ranked Eva Lys takes on No. 29 Marie Bouzkova.
Lys vs. Bouzkova Matchup History
- Lys has not faced Bouzkova in the past five years.
- Lys has averaged 18.3 games per match through her 26 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 56.6% of games.
- On hard courts, Lys has played 19 matches (averaging 19.1 games per match and 8.8 games per set).
- Lys is 121-for-180 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 67.2%) and 83-for-177 in return games (46.9%) on all surfaces.
- Lys has finished 87-for-125 in service games when playing on hard courts (69.6% winning percentage), and 59-for-123 in return games (48%).
- Lys is 82-for-181 on break points (45.3%) which ranks 273rd.
- On hard courts, Lys has won 47.5% of break points (58 out of 122, which ranks 211th).
Lys Recent Performances
- Lys beat No. 59-ranked Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova 6-2, 6-4 on Monday to reach the Round of 16.
- Lys was beaten by Jelena Ostapenko (6-2, 3-6, 2-6) on October 1 in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament, the China Open.
- In her three matches in Beijing, Lys played an average of 19.7 games.
- Lys’ service-game winning percentage in China was 41.7%, and she won 46.2% on her opponent’s serve.
- Bouzkova has played 21.5 games per match in her 38 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Bouzkova has played 19.9 games per match in her 25 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Thus far this year, Bouzkova has won 34.2% of her return games and 65.3% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Bouzkova has won 62.3% of her games on serve, and 36.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Bouzkova has converted 45.0% of her break-point opportunities (121 of 269).
- Bouzkova has converted 80 of 168 break points on hard courts (47.6%), and is 190th in break points won.
Bouzkova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Bouzkova won 6-4, 6-4 against Kayla Day on Tuesday.
- Bouzkova was defeated by Yulia Putintseva (2-6, 6-7) on October 1 in the round of 64s of the China Open (her last tournament).
- In Bouzkova’s one match in Beijing, there was an average of 21 games per match.
- Bouzkova won 45.5% of her service games and 30% of her return games in Beijing.