Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Eva Lys vs. Lucia Bronzetti Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Eva Lys (-165)||Lucia Bronzetti (+135)|
In the Round of 64 of the US Open on Thursday, Lucia Bronzetti (ranked No. 76) faces Eva Lys (No. 143).
Lys vs. Bronzetti Matchup History
- Lys has not matched up against Bronzetti in the past five years.
- In her 21 matches played this year across all court types, Lys is averaging 18.2 games per match while winning 56.9% of those games.
- In 14 matches on hard courts this year, Lys averages 19.1 games per match and 8.9 games per set with a 59.3% game winning percentage.
- Lys has a 72% service game winning percentage and a 46.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (108 service games won out of 150, and 68 return games won out of 147).
- Lys has 74 wins in 95 service games when playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 77.9%), and 44 wins in 93 return games (47.3%).
- Lys’ 67 break points won on 147 total break points (45.6% win percentage) is 220th this year.
- On hard courts, Lys ranks 157th in break point winning percentage (48.9%) after going 43-for-88.
Lys Recent Performances
- Lys beat Robin Montgomery 6-2, 6-1 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- In her last tournament, the Hamburg, Lys lost in the quarterfinals to No. 60-ranked Arantxa Rus, 2-6, 2-6 on July 27.
- There were 15.7 games, on average, in Lys’ three matches in Hamburg.
- Lys won 16 of 24 service games (66.7%) in Germany along with 12 of 23 return games (52.2%).
- Through 25 matches this year, Bronzetti has played 20.8 games per match and won 45.1% of them (across all court types).
- In her nine matches on hard courts so far this year, Bronzetti has played an average of 21.6 games.
- Thus far this year, Bronzetti has won 33.3% of her return games and 58.7% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Bronzetti has won 53.5% of her games on serve, and 25% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Bronzetti has converted 44.4% of her break-point opportunities (84 of 189).
- Bronzetti has converted 23 of 51 break points on hard courts (45.1%), and is 209th in break points won.
Bronzetti Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Bronzetti beat No. 12-ranked Barbora Krejcikova, 6-4, 7-6.
- In the qualification round 1s of her previous tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Bronzetti was defeated 2-6, 2-6 by No. 77-ranked Diane Parry on August 12.
- Bronzetti played one match in Cincinnati, averaging 16 games.