Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Eva Lys vs. Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Eva Lys (-180)||Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova (+140)|
In the Round of 32 of the Hana Bank Korea Open on Monday, Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova (ranked No. 58) meets Eva Lys (No. 121).
Lys vs. Schmiedlova Matchup History
- Lys has not faced Schmiedlova in the past five years.
- Lys has averaged 18.4 games per match in her 25 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 56.2% of games.
- Through 18 matches on hard courts this year, Lys averages 19.1 games per match and 8.8 games per set with a 57.8% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Lys’ service game winning percentage is 67.3% (winning 115 of 171 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 45.8% (taking 77 of 168 return games).
- Lys has a 69.8% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 46.5% winning percentage in return games (81 of 116 service games, and 53 of 114 return games).
- Lys has won 44.7% of her break points this year (76 out of 170, which ranks 280th).
- On hard courts this year, Lys has won 46.8% of break points (52 out of 111, to rank 219th).
Lys Recent Performances
- In the the China Open, Lys’ most recent tournament, she was beaten 6-2, 3-6, 2-6 by No. 16-ranked Jelena Ostapenko on October 1 in the round of 64 round.
- In Beijing, Lys’ three matches included 19.7 games on average.
- While playing in China, Lys won 41.7% of her service games and 46.2% of her return games.
- In her 33 matches this year, Schmiedlova has played an average of 20.9 games across all court surfaces.
- Schmiedlova has played 20.7 games per match in her 21 matches on hard courts this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Schmiedlova has won 63.9% of her games on serve, and 40.3% on return.
- On hard courts, Schmiedlova has won 39.4% of her return games and 64.7% of her service games.
- Schmiedlova has converted 47.7% of her break-point chances overall (105 of 220).
- Schmiedlova has converted 63 of 136 break points on hard courts (46.3%), and is 204th in break points won.
Schmiedlova Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the US Open (her most recent tournament), Schmiedlova was defeated by Xinyu Wang 6-4, 3-6, 2-6 on September 1.
- Schmiedlova participated in three matches in New York, averaging 25.3 games per match.
- Schmiedlova’s service-game winning percentage was 73.7% in United States, and she was victorious in 28.9% of her games on her opponent’s serve.