Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Eva Lys vs. Mayar Sherif Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Mayar Sherif (-425)||Eva Lys (+310)|
Mayar Sherif (No. 38) will meet Eva Lys (No. 164) in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg on Monday, July 24.
Lys vs. Sherif Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Lys and Sherif have matched up against each other.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Lys has played 19 matches and 19.3 games per match.
- In her two matches on a clay surface over the past year, Lys has averaged 16.0 games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Lys has won 67.5% of her games on serve, and 43.2% on return.
- Lys has claimed 53.8% of her service games on clay over the past year and 30.8% of her return games.
Lys Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, the Wimbledon, Lys went down in the qualification round 2 to No. 131-ranked Marina Bassols Ribera, 2-6, 4-6 on June 28.
- In London, Lys’ two matches had 18.0 games on average.
- Lys won 11 of 18 service games (61.1%) in United Kingdom along with eight of 18 return games (44.4%).
- Through 28 matches this year, Sherif has played 22.3 games per match and won 48.3% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Sherif has played 15 matches on clay so far this year, and 22.1 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Sherif has won 68.3% of her service games and 28.8% of her return games.
- On clay, Sherif has won 63.6% of her service games and 39.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sherif has converted 38.6% of her break-point opportunities (86 of 223).
- Sherif has converted 63 of 151 break points on clay (41.7%), and is 73rd in break points won.
Sherif Recent Performances
- In the semifinals of her previous tournament (the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open), Sherif was eliminated 4-6, 6-4, 1-6 by No. 26-ranked Qinwen Zheng on July 22.
- Sherif’s three matches in Palermo had an average of 23.0 games per match.
- Sherif’s service-game winning percentage was 75.8% in Italy, and she captured 44.4% of her games on her opponent’s serve.