Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elizabeth Mandlik vs. Diane Parry Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Elizabeth Mandlik (-115)||Diane Parry (-110)|
In the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 90-ranked Diane Parry against No. 167 Elizabeth Mandlik.
Mandlik vs. Parry Matchup History
- Mandlik and Parry have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Mandlik has averaged 22.4 games per match through her 29 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 48.7% of games.
- On hard courts, Mandlik has played 14 matches (averaging 21.4 games per match and 9.4 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Mandlik’s service game winning percentage is 58% (winning 130 of 224 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 42.2% (winning 94 of 223 return games).
- Mandlik has 64 wins in 111 service games when playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 57.7%), and 44 wins in 110 return games (40%).
- Mandlik has won 58.3% of her break points this year (91 out of 156, which ranks 207th).
- Mandlik has won 58.3% of break points on hard courts so far this year (42 out of 72, to rank 174th).
Mandlik Recent Performances
- Mandlik is coming off a 6-1, 6-2 win over No. 232-ranked Haruka Kaji in the qualifying round on Saturday.
- In her most recent tournament, the US Open, Mandlik lost in the qualification final to No. 243-ranked Na-Lae Han, 3-6, 5-7 on August 25.
- In New York, Mandlik’s three matches included 20.7 games on average.
- While playing in United States, Mandlik won 74.2% of her service games and 32.3% of her return games.
- Parry has played 24 matches this year (winning 46.5% of games across all court types), and 21.2 games per match.
- Parry has played 17.8 games per match in her 12 matches on hard courts this year.
- Parry has won 66.4% of her service games this year, and 33.1% of her return games.
- Parry has won 0% of her return games on hard courts, and 40% of her service games.
- Parry is 282nd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 41 of 85 (48.2%).
- Including hard courts only, Parry has converted 0.0% of her break-point opportunities (zero of four).
Parry Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s round of the US Open, Parry’s last tournament, she was defeated 4-6, 0-6 by No. 61-ranked Katie Boulter on August 29.
- In her one match in New York, Parry averaged 16 games per match.
- Parry clinched 50% of her service games (four of eight) in United States along with 0% of her return games (zero of eight).