Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tatjana Maria vs. Elena Rybakina Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Elena Rybakina (-650)||Tatjana Maria (+425)|
In the Round of 32 of the China Open on Tuesday, Elena Rybakina (ranked No. 5) takes on Tatjana Maria (No. 53).
Maria vs. Rybakina Matchup History
- Maria and Rybakina have not played one another in the past five years.
- Maria has played 46 matches this year across all court types, averaging 20.7 games per match and winning 51.7% of those games.
- On hard courts, Maria has played 27 matches (averaging 19.4 games per match and 8.8 games per set).
- Maria has a 64.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (312 service games won out of 484) and a 38.4% return game winning percentage (179 return games won out of 466).
- Maria has a 63.8% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 40.5% winning percentage in return games (171 of 268 service games, and 104 of 257 return games).
- Maria ranks 174th in break point winning percentage (48.6%) after going 173-for-356 on break points this year.
- On hard courts, Maria has won 46.8% of break points (101 out of 216, to rank 155th).
Maria Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Maria was victorious 6-3, 7-6 versus Martina Trevisan on Saturday.
- In her last tournament (the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023), Maria was beaten by Liudmila Samsonova 0-6, 2-6 on September 25, in the round of 32.
- In Tokyo, Maria’s one match included 14 games on average.
- Maria won two of seven service games (28.6%) in Japan along with zero of seven return games (0%).
- Rybakina has played 53 matches so far this year, and 20.3 games per match across all court surfaces.
- In her 34 matches on hard courts so far this year, Rybakina has played an average of 21.6 games.
- Thus far this year, Rybakina has won 78.2% of her service games and 35.2% of her return games.
- Rybakina has won 76.4% of her service games on hard courts, and 37% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rybakina has converted 42.7% of her break-point chances (176 of 412).
- Rybakina has converted 43.7% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (128 of 293).
Rybakina Recent Performances
- Rybakina defeated No. 23-ranked Qinwen Zheng 6-1, 6-2 on Monday to make the Round of 32.
- In the round of 32s round of the US Open, Rybakina’s last tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 7-6, 4-6 by No. 30-ranked Sorana Cirstea on September 1.
- In her three matches in New York, Rybakina averaged 15.7 games per match.
- Rybakina clinched 69.6% of her service games (16 of 23) in United States along with 41.7% of her return games (10 of 24).