Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tatjana Maria vs. Heather Watson Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Open Nottingham
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 14
- Venue: Nottingham Tennis Centre
- Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Tatjana Maria (-160)||Heather Watson (+130)|
In the Viking Open Nottingham Round of 16 on Wednesday, we have a matchup of No. 195-ranked Heather Watson versus No. 66 Tatjana Maria.
Maria vs. Watson Matchup History
- Maria and Watson have played two times in the past five years, and Maria has been victorious in every match, including the last one at the WTA Toronto, Canada Women Singles 2022 on August 6, 2022 (6-1, 0-0).
- Maria has taken three sets against Watson (75.0%), while Watson has won one.
- Maria has won more versus Watson in 41 total games between them, 23 (56.1%) compared to Watson’s 18.
- In two matchups between Maria and Watson, they have averaged 20.5 games and two sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Maria has competed in 25 total matches with a 51.8% game winning percentage. She averages 20.7 games per match and 9.1 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Maria’s service game winning percentage is 63.8% (winning 169 of 265 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 39.3% (winning 99 of 252 return games).
- Maria has won 46.6% of her break points this year (97 out of 208, to rank 108th).
Maria Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Maria won 6-1, 6-4 against Shuai Zhang on Monday.
- In the the French Open, Maria’s previous tournament, she was beaten 0-6, 1-6 by No. 14-ranked Beatriz Haddad Maia on May 29 in the round of 128 round.
- In her one match in Paris, Maria played an average of 13 games.
- Maria’s service-game winning percentage in France was 0%, and she won 16.7% on her opponent’s serve.
- Watson has averaged 22.1 games per match through her 29 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 50.1% of the games.
- Watson has averaged 23.7 games per match and 10.4 games per set through seven matches on grass in the past year.
- Including all surfaces, Watson’s service game winning percentage has been 66.7% in the past year, and her return game winning percentage has been 36.7%.
- Watson has a 77.6% winning percentage in service games on grass, and a 27.1% winning percentage in return games on that surface.
Watson Recent Performances
- Watson beat No. 118-ranked Jule Niemeier 6-4, 6-3 on Monday to reach the Round of 16.
- In the qualification round 1s of the French Open (her most recent tournament), Watson was beaten by Olga Danilovic 4-6, 3-6 on May 23.
- In her one match in Paris, Watson played an average of 19 games per match.
- Watson secured 44.4% of her service games and 30% of her return games while playing in France.